- Fang, Ch., and Labi, S., 2006, Evaluating the Static Segregation Resistance of Hardened Self-Consolidating Concrete using Image Processing Technology, 86th Annual Meeting of the Transportation Research Board. August 6.
- Nunes, S., Figueiras, H., Oliveira, P. M., Coutinho, J. S., and Figueiras, J., 2006, A methodology to assess the robustness of SCC mixtures, Cement and Concrete Research, 36, 2115–2122.
- Sobolev, K, 2004, The development of a new method for the proportioning of high-performance concrete mixtures, Cement and Concrete Composites, 26, 901–907.
- Concrete in Practice, Where, How, Why, CIP 37 Self Consolidation Concrete (SCC), National Ready Mix Concrete Association, Silver Springs, MD, 2005.
- Sahmaran, M., Christianto, H. A, and Yaman, I., O., 2006, The effect of chemical admixtures and mineral additives on the properties of self-compacting mortars, Cement and Concrete Composites, 28, 432–440.
- Bilodeau, A., and Malhotra, V. M., 2000, High-volume natural zeolite system: concrete solution for sustainable development, ACI Materials Journal, 97, 1 , 41–48.
- Domone, P. L., and Jin, J., 1999, Properties of mortar for self-compacting concrete, In: Skarendahl A, Petersson O, editors. Proceedings of the 1st international RILEM symposium on self-compacting concrete, 109–120.
- The European Federation of National Trade Associations (EFNARC), Specification and Guidelines for Self-Compacting Concrete, Association House, NZrnham, UK, 2002, 32 pp.
- Technical bulletin, TB-1501, “Definitions of Terms Relating to Self-Consolidating Concrete (SCC)”, 2005, http://www.graceconstruction.com
- Wei, S., Handong, Y., and Binggen, Z., 2003, Analysis of mechanism on water-reducing effect of fine ground slag, high-calcium natural zeolite, and low-calcium natural zeolite, Cement and Concrete Research, 33, 8, 1119–1125.
-Okamura, H., and Ouchi, M., 2003, Self-compacting concrete, Advanced Concrete Technology, 11, 1, 5–15.
- International Center for Aggregates Research (ICAR), 2007, Aggregates in Self-compacting Concrete, 365pp.