- Dan, P., Fan, L., and Qin, X., 2017, Airport safety 3d risk measurement model under the circumstance of non-stop flight construction, Agro Food Industry Hi-Tech., 28, 2094-2100.
- Qiao, Y., Ding, W., Xingbang, L., U., et al., 2019, Key points in managing and constructing under crossing projects in airfield area, Earth Science Frontiers, 230-241.
- Mohri, S. S., Karimi, H., Kordani, A. A., et al., 2018, Airline hub-and-spoke network design based on airport capacity envelope curve: A practical view, Computers and Industrial Engineering, 125, 375-393.
- Enny, M. M., Purba, H. H., 2012, Construction project risk analysis based on fuzzy analytical hierarchy process (F-AHP): a Literature Review, Advance Researches in Civil Engineering, 3(3), 1-20.
- Yuen, K. K., 2014, Fuzzy cognitive network process: comparisons with fuzzy analytic hierarchy process in new product development strategy, IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, 22(3), 597-610.
-Nieto-Morote, A., and Ruz-Vila, F., 2011, A fuzzy approach to construction project risk assessment, International Journal of Project Management, 29(2), 220-231.
- Olabanji, O. M., and Mpofu, K., 2020, Appraisal of conceptual designs: coalescing fuzzy analytic hierarchy process (F-AHP) and fuzzy grey relational analysis (F-GRA), Results in Engineering.
- Pereira, J. C., Fragoso, M. D., and Todorov, M. G., 2016, Risk assessment using bayesian belief networks and analytic hierarchy process applicable to jet engine high pressure turbine assembly, IFAC-Papers on Line,49-12, 133-138.
- Hanea, A. M., Kurowicka, D., and Cooke, R. M., 2010, Hybrid method for quantifying and analyzing bayesian belief nets, Quality and Reliability Engineering International, 22(6), 709-729.
- Mc Donald, K. S., Ryder, D. S., and Tighe, M., 2015, Developing best-practice bayesian belief networks in ecological risk assessments for freshwater and estuarine ecosystems: A quantitative review, Journal of Environmental Management, 154, 190-200.
-William, I. I., Millie, D. F., Weckman, G. R., et al., 2011, Modeling net ecosystem metabolism with an artificial neural network and Bayesian belief network, Environmental Modelling and Software, 26(10), 1199-1210.
-Bae, J. H., and Park, J. W., 2021, Research into individual factors affecting safety within airport subsidiaries, Sustainability, 13(9), 5219-5238
- Cummings, C. L., Rosenthal, S., and Wei, Y. K., 2021, Secondary risk theory: validation of a novel model of protection motivation, Risk Analysis, 41(1), 204-220.
- Zuo, F., and Zhang, K., 2017, Selection of risk response actions with consideration of secondary risks, International Journal of Project Management, 36(2), 241-254.
- Zhang, Q., and Wang, X. P., 2016, The comparison of some fuzzy operators used in fuzzy comprehensive evaluation models, Fuzzy Systems and Mathematics, 261-263.
- Zhu, H. Z., and Hu, J. B., 2011, Research on model of comprehensive fuzzy assessment of projects post evaluation, Advanced Materials Research, 566-570.