- Saberi, V., Saberi, H., and Sadeghi, A., 2020, Collapse Assessment of Steel Moment Frames Based on Development of Plastic Hinges, Journal of Science and Technology, (In Persian).
-Sadeghi, A., Hashemi, S., and Mehdizadeh, K., 2020, Probabilistic Assessment of Seismic Collapse Capacity of 3D Steel Moment-Resisting Frame Structures, Journal of Structural and Construction Engineering, (In Persian).
- Mehdizadeh, K., Karamodin, A., and Sadeghi, A., 2020, Progressive Sidesway Collapse Analysis of Steel Moment-Resisting Frames under Earthquake Excitations, Iran Journal of Science and Technology Transaction Civil Engineering, 44, 1209–1221.
- Quaranta, G., Mollaioli, F., and Monti, G., 2016, Effectiveness of design procedures for linear TMD installed on inelastic structures under pulse-like ground motion, Earthquake Structure, 10(1), 239–260.
- Salvi, J., and Rizzi, E., 2016, Closed-form optimum tuning formulas for passive tuned mass dampers under benchmark excitations, Smart Structure System, 17(2), 231–256.
- Si, Y., Karimi, H. R., and Gao, H., 2014, Modelling and optimization of a passive structural control design for a spar-type floating wind turbine, Engineering Structure, 69, 168–182.
- Zhou, X., Lin, Y., and Gu, M., 2015, Optimization of multiple tuned mass dampers for large-span roof structures subjected to wind loads, Wind Structure, 20(3), 363–388
- Zilletti, M., Elliott, S. J., and Rustighi, E., 2012, Optimization of dynamic vibration absorbers to minimise kinetic energy and maximise internal power dissipation, Journal of Sound Vibration, 331, 4093–4100.
- Lee, M. H., Oh, S. H., Huh, C., Oh, Y. S., Yoon, M. H., and Moon, T. S., 2002, Ultimate energy absorption capacity of steel plate slit dampers subjected to shear force, Steel Structure, 2(2), 71–79.
- Saberi, V., Saberi, H., Babanegar, M., Sadeghi, A., and Moafi, A., 2021, Investigation the Effect of Cutting the Lateral Bearing System and Very Soft Story Irregularities on the Seismic Performance of Concentric Braced Frames, Journal of Structural and Construction Engineering, (In Persian).
- Benavent-Climent, A., 2010, A brace-type seismic damper based on yielding the walls of hollow structural sections, Engineering Structure, 32(4), 1113-1122.
- Ghabraie, K., Chan, R., Huang, X., and Xie, Y. M., 2010, Shape optimization of metallic yielding devices for passive mitigation of seismic energy, Engineering Structure, 32(8), 2258-2267.
- Chan, R. W. K., and Albermani, F., 2008, Experimental study of steel slit damper for passive energy dissipation, Engineering Structure, 30(4), 1058-1066.
- Karavasilis, T. L., Kerawala, S., and Hale, E., 2012, Hysteretic model for steel energy dissipation devices and evaluation of a minimal-damage seismic design approach for steel buildings, Journal of Construction and Steel Research, 70, 358-367.
-Saffari, H., Hedayat, A. A., Poorsadeghi Nejad, M., 2013, Post-Northridge connections with slit dampers to enhance strength and ductility, Journal of Construction and Steel Research, 80, 138-152.
- Koken, A., and Koroglu, M. A., 2015, Experimental study on beam-to-column connections of steel frame structures with steel slit dampers, Journal of Performance Construction Facility, ASCE, 29(2), 14-31.
-Lima, C., Martinelli, E., and Faella, C., 2015, Cost-competitive steel devices for seismic retrofitting of RC frames: Model identification and nonlinear analysis, Journal of Steel Structure Construction, 104(1), 1020-1031.
- Lee, J., and Kim, J., 2015, Seismic performance evaluation of moment frames with slit-friction hybrid dampers, Earthquake Structure International Journal, 9(6), 1291-1311.
- Hedayat, A. A., 2015, Prediction of the force displacement capacity boundary of an unbuckled steel slit damper, Journal of Construction and Steel Research, 114, 30-50.
- Tagawa, H., Yamanishi, T., Takaki, A., and Chan, R. W. K., 2016, Cyclic behavior of seesaw energy dissipation system with steel slit dampers, Journal of Construction and Steel Research, 117, 24-34.
- Lee, J., and Kim, J., 2015, Seismic performance evaluation of moment frames with slit-friction hybrid dampers, Earthquakes Structure, 9(6), 1291–1311.
- Kim, J., Shin, H., 2017, Seismic loss assessment of a structure retrofitted with slit-friction hybrid dampers, Engineering Structure, 130, 336–350.
-Naeem, A., NourEldin, M., Kim, J., and Kim, J., 2017, Seismic performance evaluation of a structure retrofitted using steel slit dampers with shape memory alloy bars, International Journal of Steel Structure, 17(4), 1627–1638.
- NourEldin, M., Naeem, A., and Kim, J., 2018, Life-cycle cost evaluation of steel structures retrofitted with steel slit damper and shape memory alloy–based hybrid damper, Advance Structure Engineering, 10, 14-22
- Hashemi, S. V., Pouraminian, M., Sadeghi, A., Pourbakhshian, S., 2021, Seismic Performance of Buckling Restrained Braced Frames with Shape Memory Alloy Subjected to Mainshock-Aftershock Near-Fault Ground Motion
, 21(4). URL: http://mcej.modares.ac.ir/article-16-45059-fa.html
- Zheng, J., Li, A., and Guo, T., 2015, Analytical and experimental study on mild steel dampers with non-uniform vertical slits, Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Vibration, 14, 111-123.