- American Concrete Institute (ACI), 2008, Guide for the design and construction of externally bonded FRP systems for strengthening concrete structures ACI 440.2R-08. ACI Committee 440, Farmington Hills (MI), 1–45.
- Ahmed A, Kodur V. K. R., 2011, Effect of bond degradation on fire resistance of FRP-strengthened strengthened concrete beams, Composites: Part B, 42: 226–237.
- Ahmed A., and Kodur V., 2011, The experimental behavior of FRP-strengthened RC beams subjected to design fire exposure, Engineering Structures, 33: 2201–2211.
- Al-Salloum, Y. A., Elsanadedy, H. M., and Abadel, A. A., 2011, Behavior of FRP-confined concrete after high temperature exposure, Construction and Building Materials, 25: 838–850.
- Arruda, M. R. T., Firmo, J. P., Correia, J. R., and Tiago, C., 2016, Numerical modelling of the bond between concrete and CFRP laminates at elevated temperatures, Engineering Structures, 110: 233–243.
-Barros, J. A. O., Ferreira, D. R. S. M., Fortes, A. S., and Dias, S. J. E., 2006, Assessing the effectiveness of embedding CFRP laminates in the near soffit for structural strengthening, Construction and Building Materials, 20: 478–491.
- Bilotta, A., Ceroni, F., Nigro, E., and Pecce, M., 2015, Efficiency of CFRP NSM strips and EBR plates for flexural strengthening of RC beams and loading pattern influence, Composite Structures, 124:163–175.
- Carlos, T. B., Rodrigues, J. P. C., De Lima, R. C. A., and Dhima, D., 2018, Experimental analysis on flexural behaviour of RC beams strengthened with CFRP laminates and under fire conditions, Composite Structures, 189: 516–528.
- Del Prete, I., Bilotta, A., Bisby, L., and Nigro, E., 2018, Ambient temperature performance of cementitious matrices for fire-safe NSM FRP strengthening of concrete structures, Construction and Building Materials, 193: 42–54.
- Firmo, J. P., Arruda, M. R. T., and Correia, J. R., 2014, Contribution to the understanding of the mechanical behavior of CFRP-strengthened RC beams subjected to fire: Experimental and numerical assessment, Composites: Part B 66:15–24.
- Firmo, J. P., Arruda, M. R. T., Correia, J. R., and Rosa, I. C., 2018, Three-dimensional finite element modelling of the fire behaviour of insulated RC beams strengthened with EBR and NSM CFRP strips, Composite Structures, 183:124–136.
- Firmo, J. P., Arruda, M. R. T., and Correia, J. R., 2015, Numerical simulation of the fire behaviour of thermally insulated strengthened concrete beams strengthened with EBR-CFRP strips, Composite Structures, 126: 360–370.
- Firmo, J. P., Arruda, M. R. T., Correia, J. R., and Tiago, C., 2015, Flexural behaviour of partially bonded carbon fibre strengthened polymers strengthened concrete beams: Application to fire protection systems design, Materials and Design, 65:1064–1074.
- Firmo, J. P., Correia, J. R., and Bisby, L. A, 2015, Fire behaviour of FRP-strengthened strengthened concrete structural elements: A state-of-the-art review, Composites Part B 80: 198-216.
- Firmo, J. P., and Correia, J. R., 2015, Fire behaviour of thermally insulated RC beams strengthened with EBR-CFRP strips: Experimental study, Composite Structures, 122:144–154.
- Firmo, J. P., Correia, J. R., and França, P., 2012, Fire behaviour of strengthened concrete beams strengthened with CFRP laminates: Protection systems with insulation of the anchorage zones, Composites: Part B 43:1545–1556.
- Foret, G., and Limam, O., 2008, Experimental and numerical analysis of RC two-way slabs strengthened with NSM CFRP rods, Construction and Building Materials, 22:2025–2030.
- Hawileh, R. A., Naser, M., Zaidan, W., and Rasheed, H. A., 2009, Modeling of insulated CFRP-strengthened strengthened concrete T-beam exposed to fire, Engineering Structures, 31:3072–3079.
- Jadooe, A., Al-Mahaidi, R., and Abdouka, K., 2017, Experimental and numerical study of strengthening of heat-damaged RC beams using NSM CFRP strips, Construction and Building Materials, 154:899–913.
- Jiangtao, Y., Yichao, W., Kexu, H., Kequan, Y., and Jianzhuang, X., 2017, The performance of near-soffit mounted CFRP strengthened RC beam in fire, Fire Safety Journal, 90:86–94.
- Jiangtao, Y., Keke, L., Ling-zhi, L., Yichao, W., Kequan, Ya., and Qingfeng, X., 2018, A simplified method to predict the fire resistance of RC beams strengthened with near-surface mounted CFRP, Composite Structures, 193:1–7.
- Kalfat, R., Gadd, J., Al-Mahaidi, R., and Smith, S. T., 2018, An efficiency framework for anchorage devices used to enhance the performance of FRP strengthened RC members, Construction and Building Materials, 191:354–375.
- Kodur, V. K. R., and Bhatt, P. P., 2018, A numerical approach for modeling response of fiber strengthened polymer strengthened concrete slabs exposed to fire, Composite Structures, 187: 226–240.
- Kodur, V. K. R., Yu, B., and Solhmirzaei, R., 2017, A simplified approach for predicting temperatures in insulated RC members exposed to standard fire, Fire Safety Journal, 92:80–90.
- Krzywon, R., 2017, Behavior of EBR FRP strengthened beams exposed to elevated temperature, International Conference on Analytical Models and New Concepts in Concrete and Masonry, Structures AMCM’2017, Procedia Engineering, 193: 297 – 304.
- Lau, D., Qiu, Q., Zhou, A., and Chow, C. L., 2016, Long term performance and fire safety aspect of FRP composites used in building structures, Construction and Building Materials, 126: 573–585.
- López, C., Firmo, J. P., Correia, J. R., and Tiago, C., 2013, Fire protection systems for strengthened concrete slabs strengthened with CFRP laminates, Construction and Building Materials, 47:324–333.
- Nigro, E., Cefarelli, G., Bilotta, A., Manfredi, G., and Cosenza, E.,2014, Guidelines for flexural resistance of FRP strengthened concrete slabs and beams in fire, Composites: Part B, 58: 103–112.
- Petkova, D., Donchev, T., and Wen, J., 2014, Experimental study of the performance of CFRP strengthened small scale beams after heating to high temperatures, Construction and Building Materials, 68:55–61.
- Teixeira de Freitas, J. A., López, C., Cuong Rui Faria, P. T.,2014, Hybrid finite element thermal modelling of fire protected structural elements strengthened with CFRP laminates, Composite Structures, 113:396–402.
- Toutanji, H., Zhao, L.,and Zhang, Y.,2006, Flexural behavior of strengthened concrete beams externally strengthened with CFRP sheets bonded with an inorganic matrix, Engineering Structures, 28:557–566.
- Truong, G. T., Lee, H., and Choi, K., 2018, Flexural behavior of RC beams strengthened with NSM GFRP strips after exposed to high temperatures, Engineering Structures, 173: 203–215.
- Xu, Q., Chen, L., Han, C., Harries, K. A., and Xu, Z., 2019, Experimental research on fire-damaged RC continuous T-beams subsequently strengthened with CFRP sheets, Engineering Structures, 183:135–149.
- Yu, B., and Kodur, V. K. R., 2013, Factors governing the fire response of concrete beams strengthened with FRP rebars, Composite Structures, 100:257–269.
- Yu, B., and Kodur, V. K. R., 2014, Fire behavior of concrete T-beams strengthened with near-soffit mounted FRP reinforcement, Engineering Structures, 80:350–361.
- Zeng, Y., Caspeele, R., Matthys, S., and Taerwe, L., 2016, Compressive membrane action in FRP strengthened RC members, Construction and Building Materials, 126:442–452.