- Fallon, C., O., Sullivan, C., and Hensher, D. A., 2004, Constraints Affecting Mode Choices by Morning Car Commuters, Transport Policy, 11 (1), 17-29.
- Cao, X. and Mokhtarian, P. L., 2003, Modeling the Individual Consideration of Travel-related Strategies, Research Report UCD-ITS-RR-03-03, Institute of Transportation Studies, University of California, Davis.
- Choo, S. and Mokhtarian, P. L., 2004, Modeling the Individual Consideration of Travel-related Strategy Bundles",Research Report UCD-ITS-RR-04-07. Institute of Transportation Studies, University of California, Davis.
- Marsden, G., 2006, The Evidence Base for Parking Policies- A Review, Transport Policy, 13, 447-457.
- Albert, G. and Mahalel, D., 2006, Congestion Tolls and Parking Fees: A Comparison of the Potential Effect on Travel Behavior, Transport Policy, 13, 496-502.
- Hensher, D., and King, J., 2001, Parking Demand and Responsiveness to Supply, Pricing and Location in the Sydney Central Business District, Transportation Research Part A,35, 177-196.
- Poudenx, P., 2008, The Effect of Transportation Policies on Energy Consumption and Greenhouse Gas Emission from Urban Passenger Transportation, Transportation Research Part A, 42, 901-909.
- Nurdden, A. Rahmat, R. A., and Ismail, A., 2007, Effect of Transportation Policies on Modal Shift from Private Car to Public Transport in Malaysia, Journal of Applied Sciences, 7, 1014-1018.
- Alpizar, F. and Carlsson, F., 2001, Policy Implications and Analysis of the Determinants of Travel Mode Choice: An Application of Choice Experiments to Metropolitan Costa Rica, Working Papers in Economics, 56, Department of Economics Gotenborg University.
- Giuliano, G. and Small, K. A., 1995, Alternative Strategies for Coping with Traffic Congestion, The University of California Transportation Center, Berkeley, 1994. In H. Giersch (Ed.), Urban Agglomeration and Economic Growth, Berlin, Springer-Verlag, 199–226.
- Washbrook, K., 2002, Assessing the Potential for Road and Parking Charges to Reduce Demand for Single Occupancy Vehicle Commuting in the Greater Vancouver Region, Research Project, School of Resource and Environmental Management, Simon Fraser University.
- Washbrook, K., Haider, W. and Jaccard, M., 2006, Estimating Commuter Mode Choice: A Discrete Choice Analysis of the Impact of Road Pricing and Parking Charges, Transportation, 33, 621-639.
- Eriksson, L., Nordlund, A. M., and Garvill, J., 2010, Expected Car Use Reduction in Response to Structural Travel Demand Management Measures, Transportation Research Part F, 13, 329-342.
- Handy, S., Cao, X. and Mokhtarian, P., 2005, Correlation or Causality between the Built Environment and Travel Behavior? Evidence from Northern California, Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment, 10 (6), 427-444.
- Cao, X., Mokhtarian, P. and Handy, S., 2008, Examining the Impacts of Residential Self-selection on Travel Behavior: Methodologies and Empirical Findings, Research Report UCD_ITS_RR-08-25, Institute of Transportation Studies, University of California, Davis.
- Alqhatani, M., Bajwa, S. and Setunge, S., 2013, Modeling the Influence of Socioeconomic and Land Use Factors on Mode Choice: A Comparison of Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, and Melbourne, Australia, International Journal of Environmental, Chemical, Ecological, Geological and Geophysical Engineering, 7 (2), 2013.
- McKibbin, M., 2011, The Influence of the Built Environment on Mode Choice- Evidence from the Journey to Work in Sydney, in Proc. Australasian Transport Research Forum.
- Zhang, M., 2004, The Role of Land Use in Travel Mode Choice: Evidence from Boston and Hong Kong, Journal of American Planning Association, 70 (3), 344-360.
- Zahabi, S. A., Miranda-Moreno, L. F., and Patterson, Z., 2012, Evaluating the Effect of Land Use and Strategies for Parking and Transit Supply on Mode Choice of Downtown Commuters, The Journal of Transport and Land use, 5 (2), 103-119.
-Tehran Governor’s Website. An Introduction to Tehran,http://www.ostan-th.ir/images/pdf/e.pdf. Accessed Nov. 13, 2011.
/summary_results-final_1388_2009_.docx.pdf. Accessed Nov. 13, 2011.
-R. Shahangian, M. Kermanshah, and Mokhtarian, P., (2012), "Gender Differences in Response to Policies Targeting Commute to Automobile Restricted Central Business District- Stated Preference Study of Mode Choice in Tehran, Iran", Journal of Transportation Research Record, 2320, Transportation Research Board of The National Academies, Washington, D.C., pp. 80-89.
- Cervero, R., 2003, Built Environment and Mode Choice: Toward a Normative Famework, Transportation Research Part D, 7, 265-284.
- Cervero, R. and Kockelman, K., 1997, Travel Demand and the Three D's: Density, Diversity and Design, Transportation Research Part D, 2, 199-219.
- Habibian, H. and Kermanshah, M., 2011, Exploring the Role of Transportation Demand Management Policies' Interactions, Scientia Iranica Transaction A: Civil Engineering, 18 (5), 1037-1044.