- Meng, X., and Gallagher, B., 2012, The impact of incentive mechanisms on project performance, International Journal of Project Management, 30(3), 352-362.
- Arditi, D., and Gunaydin, H. M., 1997, Total quality management in the construction process, International Journal of Project Management 15 (4), 235–243.
- Harris, F., McCaffer, R., and Edum-Fotwe, F., 2006, Modern Construction Management, Six Edition, Blackwell, Oxford.
- Rahman, M. M. and Kumaraswamy, M. M., 2002, Joint risk management through transactionally efficient relational contracting, Construction Management and Economics, 20(1), 45-54.
- Barnes, M., 1983, How to allocate risks in construction contracts, International Journal of Project Management, 1(1), 24-28.
-Holmstrom, B., 1979, Moral hazard and observability, Belletine of Journal Economy 10(1), 74–91.
- Stevens, D. E., and Thevaranjan, A., 2010, A moral solution to the moral hazard problem, Acc Organ Soc, 35(1), 125–139.
- Hosseinian, S. and Carmichael, D., 2015, Optimal Outcome Sharing with a Consortium of Contractors, Journal of Civil Engineering and Management, 22(5), 655-665.
- Zhou, C., Peng, J., Liu, Z., and Dong, B., 2018, Optimal incentive contracts under loss aversion and inequity aversion, Fuzzy Optimization and Decision Making.
- Harris, M., and Raviv, A., 1979, Optimal incentive contracts with imperfect information, Journal of Economic Theory, 20(2), 231-259.
- Eisenhardt, K. M., 1989, Agency theory: an assessment and review, The Academy of Management Review,14(1), 57–74.
- Steen, R., 1994, Five Steps to Resolving Construction Disputes—Without Litigation, Journal of Management in Engineering, 10(4), 19-21.
- Sakal M. W., 2005, project alliancing: a relational contracting mechanism for dynamic projects, Journal of Lean Construction, 2(1), 67–79.
- Walker, D., Hampson, K. and Peters, R., 2002, Project alliancing vs project partnering: a case study of the Australian National Museum Project, Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, 7(2), 83-91.
- Love, P., Mistry, D. and Davis, P., 2010, Price Competitive Alliance Projects: Identification of Success Factors for Public Clients, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 136(9), 947-956.
- Rahman, S., Endut, I., Faisol, N. and Paydar, S., 2014, The Importance of Collaboration in Construction Industry from Contractors’ Perspectives
, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 129, 414-421.
- Love, P. E. D., Davis, P. R., Chevis, R., and Edwards, D. J., 2011, Risk/reward compensation model for civil engineering infrastructure alliance projects, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 137(2), 127–136.
- Gerybadze A., 1995, Strategic Alliances and Process Redesign, Walter de Gruyter: New York.
-Carmichael, D., 2000, Contracts and international project management, Rotterdam: A.A. Balkema.
- Ross, J., 2003, Introduction to Project Alliance (On Engineering and Construction Projects), Alliance Constructing Conference: Sydney.
-Yeung, J. F. Y., Chan, A. P. C. and Chan, D. W. M., 2011, Defining relational contracting from the Wittgenstein family-resemblance philosophy, International Journal of Project Management, 30(2), 225–239.
- Laan, A., Voordijk, H., and Dewulf, G., 2011, Reducing opportunistic behaviour through a project alliance, International Journal of Managing Projects in Business, 4(4), 660-679.
-Perry, J. and Barnes, M., 2000, Target cost contracts: an analysis of the interplay between fee, target, share and price, Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management, 7(2), 202-208.
-Al-Subhi Al-Harbi, K., 1998, Sharing fractions in cost-plus-incentive-fee contracts, International Journal of Project Management, 16(2), 73-80.
-Clemen, R. and Reilly, T., 2014, Making hard decisions with decision tools, Mason, OH: Cengage Learning.
- Hosseinian, S. and Carmichael, D., 2014, Optimal sharing arrangement for multiple project outcomes, Journal of Financial Management of Property and Construction, 19(3), 264-280.