- Seed, H. B., Idriss, I. M., 1971, Simplified procedure for evaluating soil liquefaction potential. Journal of soil mechanics and foundation engineering Division, ASCE. 97(9), 1249–1273.
- Idriss, I. M. and Boulanger, R. W., 2006, Semi-empirical procedures for evaluating liquefaction potential during earthquakes, Soil Dynamic and Earthquake Engineering, 26, 115–130.
-Robertson P. K. and Wride C. E., 1998, Evaluation Cyclic Liquefaction Potential Using the Cone Penetration Test, Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 35 (3), 442-459.
- Andrus, R. D., Stokoe, K. H., 1997, Liquefaction Resistance Based on Shear Wave Velocity, NCEER Workshop on Evaluation of Liquefaction Resistance of Soils, Technical Report NCEER-97-0022, T.L. Youd and I.M. Idriss, Eds,Held 4-5 January 1996, Salt lake City, UT, NCEER, Buffalo, NY, 88-128.
- Idriss, I. M. and Boulanger, R. W., 2010, SPT-based liquefaction triggering procedures. Report no. UCD/CGM-10/02, Center for Geotechnical Modeling, University of California, Davis.
- Iwasaki, T., Tokida, K., Tatsuko, F., and Yasuda, S., 1978, A practical method for assessing soil liquefaction potential based on case studies at various sites in Japan, Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Microzonation, San Francisco, 885–896.
-Iwasaki, T., Tokida, K., Tatsuoka, F., Watanabe, S., Yasuda, S., and Sato, H., 1982, Microzonation for soil liquefaction potential using simplified methods, Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Microzonation, Seattle, 1319–1330.
- Sonmez, M., Gokceoglu, C., 2005, A liquefaction severity index suggested for engineering practice, Environmental Geology, 48 (2), 81-91.
- Bagheri, M., 2012, Evaluation of Liquefaction Potential in Soil layers in Ghazan Chay Dam, Master of Science Thesis in Islamic Azad University, Ahar Branch.
- Idriss, I. M., 1999, An update to the Seed-Idriss simplified procedure for evaluating liquefaction potential, In: Proceedings, TRB workshop on new approaches to liquefaction, publication no. FHWARD-Federal Highway Administration, 99-165.
- Seed, H. B., Idriss, I. M. and Arango, I., 1983, Evaluation of Liquefaction Potential Using Field Performance Data, Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, ASCE, 109(3), 458-482.
- Skempton A. K., 1986, Standard Penetration Test Procedures and the Effects in Sands of Overburden Pressure, Relative Density, Particle Size, Aging and over consolidation, Journal of Geotechnique, 36(3), 425-447.
- Hynes M. E. and Olsen R. S., 1998, Influence of Confining Stress on Liquefaction Resistance, Proceeding, International Workshop on the Physics and Mechanics of Soil Liquefaction, held 10-11 September 1998, Baltimore, M.D., A.A. Balkema, Rotterdam, Netherlands.