- Box, G. E. P. and Jenkins, G. M., 1976, Time Series Analysis, Forecasting and Control, Holden Day. San Francisco. California.
- Shakeel, A. M., Idrees, A. M., Naeem, H. M., and Sarwar, B. M., 1993, Time Series Modelling of Annual Maximum Flow of River Indus at Sukkur. Pakistan, Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 30(1), 36-38.
- Srikanthan, R., McMohan ,T. A. and Irish, J. L., 1983, Time series analysis of annualflows of Australian streams, Journal of Hydrology, 1, 12-21.
- Stojković, M., Prohaska, S. and Plavšić, J., 2015, Stochastic Structure of Annual discharges of large European Rivers, Journal of Hydrology and Hydromechanics, 63(1), 63–70.
- Nigam, R., Nigam, S., and Mittal, S. K., 2014, The river runoff forecast based on the modeling of time series, Russian Meteorology and Hydrology, 39(11), 750-761.
- Tian, P., Zhao, G. J., Li, J., and Tian, K., 2011, Extreme Value Analysis of Stream flow Time Series in Poyang Lake Basin, China, Water Science and Engineering, 4(2), 121-132.
- Shahjahan, M. M., and Chowdhury, J. U., 2013, Generation of 10-Day flow of the Brahmaputra River using a time series model, Hydrology Research, 44(6), 1071-1083.
- Hamidi machekposhti, K., Sedghi, H., Telvari, A., and Babazadeh, H., 2017, Forecasting by Stochastic Models to Inflow of Karkheh Dam at Iran, Civil Engineering Journal, 3(5): 340-350.
- McLeod, A. E., Hipel, K. W. and Lennox, W. C., 1977, Advances in Box- Jenkins modeling: 2- Applications, Water Resources Research, 13(3), 577-586.
- Modarres, R., and Eslamian, S. S., 2006, Streamflows time series modeling of Zayandehrud River, Iranian Journal of Science & Technology, Transaction B, Engineering, 30(B4): 567-570.