1. Rafie, B. M. A., Ziaie Moayed, R., Esmaeli. M., (2008). Evaluation of Soil Collapsibility Potential: A Case Study of Semnan Railway Station. Electronic Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, EJGE; 13(G): 1-7.
2. Vakili, A., Zomorodian, M., (2010). Study of collapsibility of soils in different points of compaction curve and research of effective parameters on collapsibility phenomenon. 4th International conference in geotechnical engineering and soil mechanic, Tehran, Iran. (In Persian)
3. Jennings, J. E., Knight, K., (1975). A Guide to construction or with materials exhibiting additional settlement due to collapse of grain structure. 6th Regional Conference for Africa on Soil Menchanics and Foundation Engineering, Durban, South Africa, September, 1, 99-105.
4. Khosravi, F., (2002). Soils and collapsibility potential on different area in Iran. Third International conference in geotechnical engineering and soil mechanic, Tehran, Iran. (In Persian).
5. Clevenger, W. A., (1959). Experiences with loess as a foundation material. Transactions American Society for Civil Engineers, 123, 51-80.
6. Gibbs, H. J., Bara, J. P., (1962). Predicting surface subsidence from basic soil test, ASTM Special Technical Publishing, 322, 231-246.
7. Denisov, N. Y., (1964). About the the nature of high sensitivity of Quick clays, Osnov. Fudam. Mekh. Grunt, 5, 5-8.
8. Feda, J., (1966). Structural stability of subsidence loess soils from Praha-Dejvice. Engineering Geology, 1, 201-219.
9. ASTM. (2003). Standard test method for measurement of collapse potential of soils. ASTM standard D5333-03, Annual Book of ASTM Standard, ASTM International, ASTM; 04(08).
10. ASTM D421-85, (1985). Dry Preparation of Soil Samples for Particle-Size Analysis and Determination of Soil Constants, Annual book of ASTM standards, (reapproved 1998).
11. ASTM D422-63, (1963). Standard Test Method for article-Size Analysis of Soils, Annual book of ASTM standards (reapproved 1998).
12. ASTM D 4318-95a, (1995). Standard test method for liquid limit, plastic limit an plasticity index for soils, Annual book of ASTM standards.
13. ASTM-D 854-02, (2002). Standard test method for specific gravity of soil solids by water pycnometer, Annual book of ASTM standards.
14. ASTM-D 698-00, (2000). Standard Test Methods for Laboratory Compaction Characteristics of Soil Using Standard Effort (12,400 ft-lbf/ft3 (600 kN-m/m3)), Annual book of ASTM standards.
15-Priklonski, V. A., (1952). Gruntoredenia-Vtoraid chest. Gosgeolzdat, Moscow, U.S.S.R.