1. Lee, M., Legg, R., Maxwell, S., Rees, W., (2013). Closing the Loop: Reducing greenhouse gas emissions and creating green jobs through zero waste in BC. Wilderness committee.
2. Siddique, R., (2012). Utilization of wood ash in concrete manufacturing. Resources, Conservation and Recycling 67, 27-33.
3. Naik, T. R., (1999). Tests of wood ash as a potential source for construction materials. Report no. CBU-1999-09. UWM Centre for By-Products Utilization. Department of Civil Engineering and Mechanics, university of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Milwaukee, p. 61.
4. Bjarte O., (2012). Ash Utilisation, Wood ash as raw material for Portland cement. SINTEF.
5. Campbell, A., (1990). Recycling and disposing of wood ash. TAPPI Journal, 73(9), 141–143.
6. Etiegni, L., (1990). Wood ash recycling and land disposal. Ph.D. thesis. Department of Forest Products, University of Idaho at Moscow, Idaho, USA.
7. Etiegni, L., Campbell, A. G. (1991). Physical and chemical characteristics of wood ash. Bio-resource Technology, 37(2), 173–184.
8. National Council for Air and Stream Improvement, Inc. (NCASI), (1993). Alternative management of pulp and paper industry solid wastes. New York, NY: Technical Bulletin No. 655, NCASI.
9. Tarun, R., Naik, R., Kraus, N., Siddique, R., (2003). Use of wood ash in cement-based materials, CBU-2003-19.
10. Tarun, R., Naik, R., Kraus, N., Siddique, R., (2003). Demonstration of manufacturing technology for concrete and CLSM utilizing wood ash from Wisconsin, Report No. CBU-2003-20, Interim Report for Year 2 Activities Submitted to the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources, Madison, WI, for Project # 01-06, Department of Civil Engineering and Mechanics, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Milwaukee
11. Udoeyo, F. F., Inyang, H., Young, D. T., Oparadu, E. E., (2006). Potential of wood waste ash as an additive in concrete. Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, 18(4), 605–611.
12. Abdullahi, M., (006). Characteristics of wood ash/OPC concrete. Leonardo Electronic Journal of Practices and Technologies, 8, 9–16.
13. Tarun, R., Naik, R., Kraus, N., Siddique, R., (2002). Demonstration of manufacturing technology for concrete and CLSM utilizing wood ash from Wisconsin, Report No. CBU-2002-30, Report for year 1 activities submitted to the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources, Madison, WI, for Project # 01-06 UWM Center for By-Products Utilization, Department of Civil Engineering and Mechanics, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Milwaukee
14. Olokode, O. S, Aiyedun, P. O., Kuye, S. I. Anyanwu, B. U., Owoeye, F. T., Adekoya, T. A., Nwonah, J. N., (2013). Optimization of the Quantity of Wood Ash Addition on Kaolinitic Clay Performance in Porcelain Stoneware Tiles. The Pacific Journal of Science and Technology, 14(1), 21-30.
15. Sashidhar, C., Sudarsana, Rao H., (2010). Durability studies on concrete with wood ash additive. CI‐Premier PTE LTD, 35th Conference on Our World in Concrete and Structures, August 2010, Singapore.