1. Ahrampush, M. H., Ebrahimi, A. and Mokhtari, M., (2012). Investigation of the use of advanced oxidation process from removal of nitrogenous compounds from Isfahan compost manufacturing company, Chemistry and Chemical Engineering of Iran, Vol.31, No.3, 21-34.
2. Asadi, A. and Shariatmadari N. Moayedi, (2011). The effect of msw leachate on soil consistency under the influence of electrochemical forces induced by soil particles (Book).
3. Ohadi, V. R. and Amiri, M., (2012). Microstructure examination of the maintenance of lead heavy metal contaminant in the process of stabilization and solidification with bentonite and cement, Journal of Engineering Geology, Vol. 9, No.1. 1-10.
4. Alizadeh, A., Mohebbi, M. R., Parvizi, M. and Ahmadi, A., (2012). Study of the effect of leachate, on the geo-technical behavior of clay coatings in the landfill sites of household waste, First National Conference on Engineering Geotechnics, Ardabil, University of Mohaghegh Ardabili.
5. Akcanca, F., Aytekin, M., (2014). Impact of wetting-drying cycles on the hydraulic conductivity of liners made of lime-stabilized sand-bentonite mixtures for sanitary landfills, Environmental of Earth Science, Vol.4, 30-41.
6. Mohammadi, M. J., (2009). Urban Wastes Disposal, Sunshine Magazine, Sunshine Site.
7. Semsaar, H., Lekzian, A. and Khorasani, R., (2011). Effect of heavy metals and lime on soil nematode population. 12th Iranian soil science congress, Tabriz, Iran.
8. Pier, S. M., (1975). The role of heavy metals in human health, Tex. Rep. Biol Med. Vol.33, No.1, 85-106.
9. Kirishan, G. B. and Gupta, S. S., (2008). Adsorption and some heavy metals are natural and modified kaolinite and montmorillonite: A review, Advances in Colloid and Interface Science, Vol.140, 114-131.
10. Gajo A. and Maines, M., (2007). Mechanical effects of aqueous solutions in organic acids and bases on a natural active clay, Geotechnique, Vol.57, No.8, 687-699.
11. Yousefi, K., Dariush, T. M. and Darvishi, Gh., (2011). Investigation of soil pH changes in landfill site due to leachate penetration, First National Conference on Civil Services and Development, Rasht, Islamic Azad University, Lashkh Nesha Branch.
12. Mohebbi, M. R., Alizadeh, A., Parvizi, M. and Ahmadi, A., (2013). Study of the effect of leachate on geotechnical behavior of clay coatings in landfills of household wastes, First National Conference on Engineering Geotechnics, Ardebil, University of Mohaghegh Ardabili.
13. Maleki, R. and Bakhshari, K., (2004). Investigating pollution in soil and its effect on strength parameters, First National Conference on Soil Mechanics and Engineering, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Shahid Rajaee Tarbiat Modarres University, Tehran, December 12 and 13.
14. Badv, K. and Dolat Abadi, F., (1998). Assessment of Parameters Effecting on the Transfer of Pollution from Waste Bunkers to Underground Water Tanks." Residual Management Journal. Vol.3, 14-27.
15. Oahadi, V. R., Fakhim Joo, M., Saeed; O. and Naeini, T., (2016). Comparison of the bentonite permeability and plastic behavior changes manner in adjacency of organic pollutants and heavy metals." Journal of Civil and Environmental Sciences, Vol.46, No.4, 28-36.
16. Ghadak, A. and Sedghiani, M. H., (2005). The Effect of pH Variation on Clay Strength Properties, First National Congress on Civil Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, May 22 and 23.