1. Karin J. and Karin, E., (1995). Gypsum in construction: origin and properties. Materials and Structures. Vol.28, 92–100.
2. Medina N. F. and Barbero-barrera, M. M., (2017). Mechanical and physical enhancement of gypsum composites through a synergic work of polypropylene fiber and recycled isostatic graphite filler, Construction and Building Materials. Vol.131, 165–177.
3. Magalhães, L., Adolpho, C., Baltar, M. and Benachour, M., (2013). Effect of carboxymethylcellulose on gypsum re-hydration process. International Journal of Mineral Processing, Vol.125, 5–9.
4. Lanzón M. and García-ruiz, P. A., (2012). Effect of citric acid on setting inhibition and mechanical properties of gypsum building plasters, Construction and Building Materials. Vol.28, 506–511.
5. Zhixin, L. I., Jiahui, P. and Xingxing, Q. I. U., (2017). Effect of different ways of STPP retarder addition on properties of recycled gypsum, Journal of Wuhan University of Technology-Material and Science, Vol.10, 1125–1131.
6. Khalil, A. A., Tawfik, A., Hegazy, A. A. and El-shahat, M. F., (2014). Effect of some waste additives on the physical and mechanical properties of gypsum plaster composites, Construction and Building Materials. Vol.68, 580–586.
7. Camarini, G., Cavalini Pinto, M. C., Moura A. G. and Manzo, N. R., (2016). Effect of citric acid on properties of recycled gypsum plaster to building components, Construction and Building Materials, Vol.124, 383–390.
8. Wu, H., Xia, Y., Hu, X. and Liu, X., (2014). Improvement on mechanical strength and water absorption of gypsum modeling material with synthetic polymers, Ceramics International, Vol.40, 14899–14906.
9. Brazilian Standards, (1991). NBR 12128, Gypsum for Civil Construction: Determination of Physical Properties–Test Method.
10. Qu, J., Peng, J. H. and Li, B. Z., (2011). Effect of citric acid on the crystal morphology of gypsum and its action mechanism, Advanced Materials Research, Vol.250, 321–326.