1. Karl Terzaghi, Ralph B. Peck and Gholamreza Mesri (1996), A Soil Mechanics in Engineering Practice, Wiley-Interscience Publication, USA.
2. Rao Kameswara N. S. V. (2011), Foundation Design: Theory and Practice John Wiley & Sons (Asia) Private Ltd.
3. Sarma and chen(1995), Seismic bearing capacity of shallow strip footings near sloping ground" in European Seismic Design Practice, Research and Application. Ed Elnashai, (1995). The 5th SECED Conference, October, Chester, UK, AA Balkema, Rotterdam, 505-512.
4. Takaaki, M., Tokumitsu, Y., and Kawakami, H., (1960), Bearing Capacity of a Slope on Cohesionless Soil. Japanese Society of Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, Vol.1, No.2, 30-37.
5. Saran, S., Sud, V. K. and Handa, S.C., (1989), Bearing Capacity of Footings Adjacent to Slopes. Journal of Geotechnical Engineering ASCE, Vol.115, No.4, 553-573.
6. Sud, V. K., Saran, Swami, and Handa, S. C., (1985), An Experimental Study of Shallow Foundations Adjacent to Slopes. Indian Geotechnical Conference, Vol.1, 151-155.
7. Kusakabe, O, Kimura, T., and Yamaguchi, H., (1981), Bearing Capacity of Slopes under Strip Loads on the Top Surfaces. Japanese Society of Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, Vol.21, No.4, 29-40.
8. Kai Wing Ip (2005), Bearing Capacity for Foundation near Slope, Post Graduate Thesis, The Department of Building, Civil and Environment Engineering, Concordia University Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
9. Azzouz, A. S. and Baligh, M. M., (1983). Loaded Areas on Cohesive Slopes. Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, ASCE, Vol.109, No.9, 724- 729.
10. Dembicki, E. and Zadroga, B., (1974). Model Tests on Bearing Capacity of Foundation on Slopes. Proc. of the 4th Danube-European Conference on Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, Vol.1, 147-153.
11. Graham, J. Andrews, M. and Sheilds, D.H., (1988). Stress Characteristics for Shallow Footings in Cohesion less Slopes. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, Vol.25, No.2, 238-249.
12. Kusakabe, O., Kimura, T. and Yamaguchi, H., (1981). Bearing Capacity of Slopes under Strip Loads on the Top Surfaces. Soils and Foundations, Vol.21, No.4, 29-40.
13. Michalowski, R.L., (1991). Discussion of Bearing Capacity of Footings Adjacent to Slopes. Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, ASCE, Vol.117, No.12, 1125-1127.
14. Mizuno, T., Takumitsu, Y. and Kavakami, H., (1960). On the Bearing Capacity of a Slope of Cohesion less Soil. Soils and Foundations, Vol.1, No.2, 30-37.
15. Narita, K. and Yamaguchi, H., (1990). Bearing Capacity Analysis of Foundations on Slopes by Use of Log-Spiral Sliding Surfaces. Soils and Foundations, Vol.30, No.3, 144-152.
16. Saran, S. and Reddy, B.S., (1990). Bearing Capacity of Eccentrically Loaded Footings Adjacent to Cohesion less Slopes. Indian Geotechnical Journal, Vol.20, No.2, 119-142.
17. Shields, D. H., Chandler, N. and Garnier, J., (1990). Bearing Capacity of Foundation in Slopes. Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, Vol.116, No.3, 528-537.
18. Keskin, M. H. and Laman,H. (2012), Model studies of bearing capacity of strip footing on sand slope, KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, Vol.17, No.4, 699-711.
19. Siva Reddy, A. and Mogaliah, G., (1976). Stability of Slopes under Foundation Load. Indian Geotechnical Journal, Vol.6, No.2, 91-111.