- Sadeghi, A., Kazemi, H., and Samadi, M., 2021, Reliability and reliability-based sensitivity analyses of steel moment-resisting frame structure subjected to extreme actions, Frattura ed Integrità Strutturale, 15(57), 138–159.
-Sadeghi, A., Kazemi, H., and Samadi, M., 2021, Single and multi-objective optimization of steel moment-resisting frame buildings under vehicle impact using evolutionary algorithms. Journal of Building Rehabilitation. (Accepted)
-Sadeghi, A., Kazemi, H., and Samadi, M., 2021, Probabilistic seismic analysis of steel moment-resisting frame structure including a damaged column, Structures, 33, 187–200.
- Saberi, H., Saberi, V., Khodamoradi, N., 2022, Effect of detailing on performance of steel T-connection under fire loading, Journal of Building Rehabilitation. (Accepted)
- Sadeghi, A., Kazemi, H., and Hashemi, S. V., 2018, Prioritization and assessment of the existing damage indices in steel moment-resisting framed structures, Journal of Civil Engineering and Structures, 2, 3, 20-42.
- Sadeghi, A., Hashemi, S., and Mehdizadeh, K., 2020, the Performance Investigation of Deformation and Energy Parameters in Seismic Damage Assessment of Steel Structures, New Approaches in Civil Engineering, 3, 4, 1-23. (In Persian).
- Mazzoni, S. and Mckenna, F., Scott, M. H. and Fenves, G. L., 2006, OpenSees Command Language Manual, http://OpenSEES. Berkeley.edu/OPENSEES/manuals/user manual/OpenSees Command Language Manual June 2006.pdf.
- Shiga, T., Shibata, A., and Takahashi, T. 1968, Earthquake damage and wall index of reinforced concrete buildings, Proc.ohoku District Symp., Architectural Institute of Japan, 29Ð32.
- Yang, Y., and Yang, L., 1980, Empirical Relationship between Damage to Multistory Brick Buildings and Strength of Walls during the Tangshan Earthquake, Proc. 7th World Conf. On Earthquake Engineering, Vol. 6, Istanbul, pp 501-508.
- Ishiyama, Y., 2012, Introduction to Earthquake Engineering and Seismic Codes in the World.
- Kazemi, H., Ashtiany, M., and Azarbakht, A., 2015, Development of Fragility Curves by using New Spectral Shape Indicators and a Weighted Damage Index: Case Study of the City of Mashhad, Iran, Journal of Earthquake Engineering and Structural Vibration. (Accepted)
- Whitman, R. V., Reed, J. W., and Hong, S. T., 1973, Earthquake Damage Probability Matrices, Proceedings of the Fifth World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Rome, Italy.
- Nakano, Y., and Okada, T., 1974, Reliability analysis on seismic capacity of existing reinforced concrete buildings in Japan, Journal of Structural and Construction Engineering, AIJ; 406, 37-43.
- Stephens, J. E., Yao, J. T. P., 1987, Damage Assessment Using Response Measurements, Journal of Structural Engineering, ASCE. 113, 4, 787-801.
- Bertero, V, and Bresler, B., 1977, Design and Engineering Decision: Failure Criteria (Limit States), Developing Methodologies for Evaluating the Earthquake Safety of Existing Buildings, Report No. EERC-77-6, University of California, Berkeley, CA.
- Banon, H., Veneziano D., 1982, Seismic Damage in Reinforced Concrete Frames, Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamic, 10, 179-193.
- Krawinkler, H., and Zohrei, M., 1983, Cumulative Damage in Steel Structures Subjected to Earthquake Ground Motions, Compute and Structure, 16 (1-4), 531-54.
- Park, Y. J., Reinhorn, A. M., and Kunnath, S. K., 1987, Inelastic Damage Analysis of Frame Shear Wall Structure, Technical Report NCEER 87-0008.
- Park, Y. J., and A. H. S., 1985, Mechanistic Seismic Damage Model for Reinforced Concrete, Journal of Structural Engineering, (ASCE), 111, 3, 722-739.
- Roufaiel, M. S. L., and Meyer, C., 1987, Analytical Modelling of Hysteretic Behavior of RC Frames, Journal of Structural Engineering. 113, 3, 429-444.
- Powell, G. H., and Allahabadi, R, 1998, Seismic damage prediction by deterministic methods: concept and procedures, Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, 16, 140-153.
- Corteza, Y. 2000, Correlation of Building Damage with Indices of Seismic Ground Motion Intensity during the 1999 Chi-Chi, Taiwan Earthquake, International Workshop on annual Commemoration of Chi-Chi Earthquake Taipei, Taiwan, R. O. C., September 18-20.
- Bracci, J. M., Reinhorn, A. M., Mander, J. B., Kunnath, S. K., 1989, Deterministic Model for Seismic Damage Evaluation of Reinforced Concrete Structures, Techno. Rep.NCEER-89-0033, State Univ. of New York, Buffalo.
- Krawinkler, H., and Nasser, A. A., 1992, Seismic Design based on Ductility and Cumulative Damage Demands and Capacities, Non-linear Seismic Analysis and Design Reinforced Concrete Buildings, Edited by: Fajfar P., Krawinkler H., Elsevier Applied Science.
- Kevil, Oghlo, 2000, Classifications of Structural Types and Damage Patterns of Buildings for Earthquake Field Investigation, Proc. of the 12th World Conf. of Earthquake Engng. Auckland, New Zealand, 2000.
- Daali, M. L., and Korol, R. M., 1996, Adequate ductility â steel beams under earthquake-type loading, Engineering Structures, 18, 2, 179-1 89.
- Ghobarah, A, Abou-elfath, H, and Biddah, A, 1999, Response-based damage assessment of structures, Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, 28, 45-62.
- Ghobarah, A, and EI-Attar, M, 1998, Seismic performance evaluation of reinforced concrete buildings, 11th European Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Alkema, Rotterdam.
- Miyakoshi, J. and Hayashi, Y. 2000, Correlation of Building Damage with Indices of Seismic Ground Motion Intensity during the 1999 Chi-Chi, Taiwan Earthquake, International Workshop on annual Commemoration of Chi-Chi Earthquake Taipei, Taiwan, R. O. C., September 18-20.
- Mikami, T. and Imura, H, 2001, Demand Spectra of Yield Strength and Ductility Factor to Satisfy the Required Seismic Performance Objectives, Proceeding of JSCE, No. 689/1-57, p. 333-342.
- Papadopoulos, P., Mitropoulos, E., and Athanatopoulou, A. 2002, Failure Indices for R/C Building Structures, 12th European Conference on Earthquake Engineering. Paper Reference 616, Elsevier Science Ltd.
- Barghi, M., and Abasnia, R. 2004, Augury of RC columns destruction type in cyclic lateral load. Proc, 7th Int. Conf. on Civil Engng, Tehran, Iran.
- Kianfar, A., Estekanchi, H. and Vafaei, A. 2005, A study of damage indices performance in seismic analysis of steel frames (in Persian), Proceedings of the 2nd National Congress on Civil Engineering, IUST, Iran, 1025, 1-8.
- Jeong, S. H. and Elnashai, AS. 2006, New three-dimensional damage index for RC buildings with planar irregularities, Journal of Structural Engineering, 132, 9, 1482-1490.
- Barghi, M, Rajabi R, 2009, Development of Park-Ang Damage Index Model and IDARC-2D Computer Program, The First International Conference on Concrete Technology, Tabriz, National Center for Reinforcement.
-Sadeghi, K., 2011, Energy based structural damage index based on non-linear numerical simulation of structures subjected to oriented lateral cyclic loading, International Journal of Civil Engineering, 9, 3, 155-164.
- Van Cao, V., and Raonagh, H. R., 2014, Correlation between seismic parameters of far-fault motions and damage indices of low-rise reinforced concrete frames, Soil dynamic and earthquake engineering 66, 102-112.
- Morik, A., and Simon, R., 2014, Use of constant cumulative ductility spectra for performance-based seismic design of ductile frames, 13th U.S. National Conference on Earthquake Engineering.
- Rajeev, P. and Wijesundara, K. K. 2014, Energy-based damage index for concentrically braced steel structure using continuous wavelet transform, Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 103, 241-250.
- Abbasi, S. and Mirzaei, R, 2016, Seismic Evaluation of Concrete Buildings in Comparison with Failure Characteristics and Fragility Curve Design, Second International Conference on New Research Findings in Civil Engineering, Architecture and Urban Management, Tehran, IFIA.
- Mirzaaghabeik, H, and Vosoughifar, H.R, 2016, Comparison between quality and quantity seismic damage index for LSF systems, Journal Volume, 497–510.
- Zameeruddin. Mohd, Saleemuddin, Mohd and Sangle, K, 2016, Seismic Damage Assessment of Reinforced Concrete Structure using Non-linear Static Analyses, KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, 4, 122-245
- Lakhade, S. O., Kumar, R. and Jaiswal, O. R. 2020, Estimation of drift limits for different seismic damage states of RC frame staging in elevated water tanks using Park and Ang damage index. Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Vibration, 19, 161–177.
- Zhang, H. 2021, Damage Index Based Seismic Failure Verification Method for SRC Frame Structures, KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, 25, 4780–4791.
-Sadeghi, A., Pouraminian, M., Hashemi, S., Pourbakhshian, S. 2021, Comparison of Seismic Performance of Structural Systems Moment Frame, Concentric Braced Frame and Buckling Restrained Braced Frame Using Damage Index, New Approaches in Civil Engineering, 5(1), 1-19.
- Hosseini, S. H., Naderpour, H., Vahdani, R., 2022, Evaluation of pounding effects between reinforced concrete frames subjected to far-field earthquakes in terms of damage index, Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering, 20, 1219–1245.
- Kumar, M., Stafford, P. J, Elghazouli, A. Y., 2013, Inﬂuence of ground motion characteristics on drift demands in steel moment frames designed to Eurocode 8, Engineering Structure, 52:502–517.
- BHRC. 2014, Iranian code of practice for seismic resistant design of buildings. Tehran: Building and Housing Research Centre, Standard No. 2800. (In Persian).
- Sadeghi, A. Hashemi, S., Mehdizadeh. K. 2020, Probabilistic Assessment of Seismic Collapse Capacity of 3D Steel Moment-Resisting Frame Structures, Journal of Structural and Construction Engineering. (2020). (In Persian). (Accepted)
- Mehdizadeh, K, Karamodin, A, Sadeghi, A, 2020, Progressive Sidesway Collapse Analysis of Steel Moment-Resisting Frames under Earthquake Excitations, Iranian Journal of Science and Technology Transaction Civil Engineering, 44, 1209–1221.
- Sadeghi, A., Kazemi, H., Samadi, M. 2022, Reliability Analysis of Steel Moment-Resisting Frame Structure under the Light Vehicle Collision., Amirkabir Journal of Civil Engineering, 53, 11, 14-14.
- Sadeghi, A., Kazemi, H., Samadi, M. 2022, the Probabilistic Analysis of Steel Moment-Resisting Frame Structures Performance under Vehicles Impact, Amirkabir Journal of Civil Engineering, 53, 12, 16-16.
- Sadeghi, A., Kazemi, H., Mehdizadeh, K. et al., 2022, Fragility analysis of steel moment-resisting frames subjected to impact actions, Journal of Building Rehabilitation, 7, 26. 34-49.
- Gerami, M., 2010, Study the Function of Deformation Energy Parametric Assessing Seismic Damages in Steel Frames, Journal of Earthquake Engineering, 6, 45-63.