- Mimura, H., Akiyama, H., 1977, Load-deflection relationship of earthquake resistant steel shear walls with a developed diagonal tension field, Transactions of AIJ, 260.
- Thorburn, L., Kulak, G., and Montgomery, C., 1983, Analysis of steel plateshear walls, structural engineering report, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada, 107.
- Rezai, M., 1999, Seismic behavior of steel plate shear walls by shake table testing, in University of British Columbia.
- Elgaaly, M., Caccese, V., and Du, C., 1993, Postbuckling behavior of steel-plate shear walls under cyclic loads, Journal of Structural Engineering , 119, 588-605.
- Roberts, T. M., and Sabouri-Ghomi, S., 1992, Hysteretic characteristics of unstiffened perforated steel plate shear panels, Thin-Walled Structures, 14, 120-135.
- Driver, R. G., Kulak, G. L., Kennedy, D. L., and Elwi, A. E., 1998, Cyclic test of four-story steel plate shear wall, Journal of Structural Engineering, 124,112-120
- Behbahanifard, M. R., 2004, Cyclic behavior of unstiffened steel plate shear walls, National Library of Canada Bibliothèque nationale du Canada.
- Takahashi, Y., Takemoto, Y., Takeda, T., and Takagi, M., 1973, Experimental study on thin steel shear walls and particular bracings under alternative horizontal load, in: Preliminary Report, IABSE, Symp. On Resistance and Ultimate Deformability of structures Acted on by Well-defined Repeated Loads, Lisbon, Portugal.
- Timler, P. A., and Kulak, G. L., 1983, Experimental study of steel plate shear walls.
[10 ]- Nakashima, M. Iwai, S., Iwata, M., Takeuchi, T., Konomi, S., Akazawa, T., and Saburi, K., 1994, Energy dissipation behaviour of shear panels made of low yield steel, Earthquake engineering & structural dynamics, 23,1299-1313.
- Astaneh-Asl, A., 2001, Seismic behavior and design of steel shear walls.
- Vian, D., Bruneau, M., 2004, Testing of special lys steel plate shear wall, Proceedings of 13th world conference on earthquake engineering. Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- Berman, J. W., Bruneau, M., 2005, Experimental investigation of light-gauge steel plate shear walls, Journal of Structural Engineering, 131, 259-267.
- Sabouri,G. S., and Ghol, H. M., 2008, Ductility of thin steel plate shear walls.
- Farzampour, A., Mansouri, I., and J., W., Hu, 2018, Seismic behavior investigation of the corrugated steel shear walls considering variations of corrugation geometrical characteristics, International Journal of Steel Structure, 18(4), 1297–1305.
- Ding, Y., Deng, E. F., Zong, L., Dai, X. M., Lou, N., and Chen, Y., 2017, Cyclic tests on corrugated steelplate shear walls with openings in modularized-constructions, Journal of Construction Steel Researches, 138, 675–691.
- Tabrizi, M. A., and Rahai, A., 2011, Perforated steel shear walls with Frp reinforcement of opening edges, Australia Journal Basic Applied Science, 5(10), 672–684.
- Valizadeh, H., Sheidaii, M., and Showkati, H., 2012, Experimental investigation on cyclic behavior of perforated steel plate shear walls, Journal of Construction Steel Research, 70, 308–316.
- Formisano, A., and Mazzolani, F. M., 2016, Numerical non-linear behaviour of Aluminium perfo- rated shear walls: a parametric study, Key Engineering Material, 710, 250–255.
- Moghimi, H., and Driver, R. G., 2011, Effect of regular perforation patterns on steel plate shear wall column demands, Structures Congress, 2917–2928.
- Valizadeh, H., Sheidaii, M., and Showkati, H., 2012, Experimental investigation on cyclic behav- ior of perforated steel plate shear walls, Journal of Construction Steel Researches, 70, 308–316.
- Formisano, A., Sheidaii, M. R., Ahmadi, H. M., and Fabbrocino, F., 2018, Numerical calibration of experimental tests on perforated Steel Plate Shear Walls: influence of the tightening torque in the plate-frame members bolted connections, AIP Conference Proceed- ings, (2018 Jul 10), (Vol. 1978, No. 1, p. 450005), AIP Publishing LLC.
- Vian, D., Bruneau, M., and Purba, R., 2009, Special perforated steel plate shear walls with reduced beam section anchor beams. II: Analysis and design recommendations, Journal of Structural Engineering, 135(3), 221-228.