- Esparham, A., Moradikhou, A. B., Kazemi Andalib, F. and Jamshidi Avanaki, M., 2021, Strength characteristics of granulated ground blast furnace slag-based geopolymer concrete, Advances in Concrete Construction, 11(3), 219-229.
- Esparham, A., Moradikhou, A. B. and Jamshidi Avanaki, M., 2020, Effect of Various Alkaline Activator Solutions on Compressive Strength of Fly Ash-Based Geopolymer Concrete, Journal of civil Engineering and Materials Application, 4(2), 115-123.
- Moradikhou, A. B. and Esparham, A., 2021, Water Absorption, Density, Mechanical Strengths and High-temperature Resistance of Metakaolin-based Geopolymer Concrete Reinforced with Hybrid Polyolefin and Simple Polypropylene Fibers, Advance Researches in Civil Engineering, 3(2), 1-15.
- Rashad, A. M., 2013, A comprehensive overview about the influence of different additives on the properties of alkali-activated slag – A guide for Civil Engineer, Construction and Building Materials, 47, 29-55.
- Moradikhou, A. B. and Ravanshadnia, M., 2021, Evaluation of CO2 Emissions Reduction Strategies in the Iranian Cement Industry, Journal of Civil Engineering and Materials Application, 5(3), 1-13.
- Moradikhou, A. B., Esparham, A. and Avanaki, M. J., 2019, Effect of Hybrid Fibers on Water absorption and Mechanical Strengths of Geopolymer Concrete based on Blast Furnace Slag, Journal of civil Engineering and Materials Application, 3(4), 195-211.
- DeSilva, P., Sagoe-Crenstil, K. and Sirivivatnanon, V., 2007, Kinetics of geopolymerization: role of Al2O3 and SiO2, Cement and Concrete Research, 37(4), 512-518.
- Neupane, K., Chalmers, D. and Kidd, P., 2018, High-Strength Geopolymer Concrete- Properties, Advantages and Challenges, Advances in Materials, 7(2), 15-25.
- Görhan, G. and Kürklü, G., 2014, The influence of the NaOH solution on the properties of the fly ash-based geopolymer mortar cured at different temperatures, Composites Part B: Engineering, 58, 371-377.
- Gao, K., Lin, K.-L., Wang, D., Hwang, C.-L., Anh Tuan, B. L., Shiu, H.-S. and Cheng, T.-W., 2013, Effect of nano-SiO2 on the alkali-activated characteristics of metakaolin-based geopolymers, Construction and Building Materials, 48, 441-447.
- Moradikhou, A. B. and Safehian, M., 2021, Comparison of Mechanical Strengths and Resistance to Acidic Conditions, Permeability and Resistance to Elevated Temperatures of Geopolymer Concrete and Conventional Concrete, Advance Researches in Civil Engineering, 3(2), 27-37.
- Bagheri, A. and Nazari, A., 2014, Compressive strength of high strength class C fly ash-based geopolymers with reactive granulated blast furnace slag aggregates designed by Taguchi method, Materials & Design (1980-2015), 54, 483-490.
- Karakoç, M. B., Türkmen, İ., Maras, M. M., Kantarci, F., Demirbog˘a, R. and Ug˘ur Toprak, M., 2014, Mechanical properties and setting time of ferrochrome slag based geopolymer paste and mortar, Construction and Building Materials, 72(Supplement C), 283–292.
- Karthik, A., Sudalaimani, K. and Vijaya Kumar, C. T., 2017, Investigation on mechanical properties of fly ash-ground granulated blast furnace slag based self-curing bio-geopolymer concrete, Construction and Building Materials, 157(Supplement C), 338–349.
- Cheng, T. W. and Chiu, J. P., 2003, Fire-resistant geopolymer produced by granulated blast furnace slag, Minerals Engineering, 16(3), 205-210.
- Sarker, P. K., Kelly, S. and Yao, Z., 2014, Effect of fire exposure on cracking, spalling and residual strength of fly ash geopolymer concrete, Materials & Design, 63, 584-592.
- Sakkas, K., Panias, D., Nomikos, P. P. and Sofianos, A. I., 2014, Potassium based geopolymer for passive fire protection of concrete tunnels linings, Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 43, 148-156.
- Lee, W. K. W. and van Deventer, J. S. J., 2002, The effects of inorganic salt contamination on the strength and durability of geopolymers, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 211(2), 115-126.
- Palomo, A., Blanco-Varela, M. T., Granizo, M., Puertas, F., Vazquez, T. and Grutzeck, M., 1999, Chemical stability of cementitious materials based on metakaolin, Cement and Concrete Research, 29(7), 997-1004.
- Zhang, M., Guo, H., El-Korchi, T., Zhang, G. and Tao, M., 2013, Experimental feasibility study of geopolymer as the next-generation soil stabilizer, Construction and Building Materials, 47, 1468-1478.
- Moradikhou, A. B., Hosseini, M. H., Mousavi Kashi, A., Emami, F. and Esparham, A., 2020, Effect of Simple and Hybrid Polymer Fibers on Mechanical Strengths and High-temperature Resistance of Metakaolin-based Geopolymer Concrete, Modares Civil Engineering journal, 20(2), 147-161.
- Hardjito, D., Wallah, S. E., Sumajouw, D. M. J. and Rangan, B. V., 2004, On the Development of Fly Ash-Based Geopolymer Concrete, ACI Materials Journal, 101(6), 467-472.
- Esparham, A. and Moradikhou, A. B., 2021, A Novel Type of Alkaline Activator for Geopolymer Concrete Based on Class C Fly Ash, Advance Researches in Civil Engineering, 3(1), 1-13.
- Davidovits, J., 1988, Soft Mineralurgy and Geopolymers, Geopolymer ’88, 1, 19-23.
- Davidovits, J., 1991, Geopolymers: Inorganic Polymeric New Materials, Journal of Thermal Analysis, 37, 1633-1656.
- Patel, Y. J. and Shah, N., 2018, Development of self-compacting geopolymer concrete as a sustainable construction material, Sustainable Environment Research, 28(6), 412-421.
- Hardjito, D., Wallah, S. E., Sumajouw, D. M. and Rangan, B., 2004, Factors influencing the compressive strength of fly ash-based geopolymer concrete, Civil engineering dimension, 6(2), 88-93.
- ASTM C33 / C33M-18, 2018, Standard Specification for Concrete Aggregates, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, 2018.
- ASTM C127-15, 2015, Standard Test Method for Relative Density (Specific Gravity) and Absorption of Coarse Aggregate, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, 2015.
- ASTM C128-15, 2015, Standard Test Method for Relative Density (Specific Gravity) and Absorption of Fine Aggregate, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, 2015.
- ASTM C136 / C136M-14, 2014, Standard Test Method for Sieve Analysis of Fine and Coarse Aggregates, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, 2014.
- ASTM D2419-14, 2014, Standard Test Method for Sand Equivalent Value of Soils and Fine Aggregate, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, 2014.
- Hardjito, D. and Rangan, B. V., 2005, Development and properties of low-calcium fly ash-based geopolymer concrete, Curtin University, Perth, Australia.
- British Standards Institution, 1983, Testing Concrete: Method for Determination of the Compressive Strength of Concrete Cubes, BS1881: Part116: 1983, London.
- ASTM C642-13, 2013, Standard Test Method for Density, Absorption, and Voids in Hardened Concrete, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, 2013.
- Davidovits, J., 1999, Chemistry of Geopolymeric Systems, Terminology In: Proceedings of 99 International Conference, eds. Joseph Davidovits, R. Davidovits & C. James, France,
- Duxson, P., Provis, J. L., Lukey, G. C. and van Deventer, J. S. J., 2007, The role of inorganic polymer technology in the development of ‘green concrete’, Cement and Concrete Research, 37(12), 1590-1597.
- Komnitsas, K., Zaharaki, D. and Perdikatsis, V., 2009, Effect of synthesis parameters on the compressive strength of low-calcium ferronickel slag inorganic polymers, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 161(2), 760-768.
- Xu, H. and Van Deventer, J. S. J., 2000, The geopolymerisation of alumino-silicate minerals, International Journal of Mineral Processing, 59(3), 247-266.
- Panagiotopoulou, C., Kakali, G., Tsivilis, S., Perraki, T. and Perraki, M., 2010, Synthesis and Characterisation of Slag Based Geopolymers, Materials Science Forum, 636-637, 155-160.
- van Jaarsveld, J. G. S., van Deventer, J. S. J. and Lukey, G. C., 2003, The characterisation of source materials in fly ash-based geopolymers, Materials Letters, 57(7), 1272-1280.
- Moradikhou, A. B., Esparham, A. and Jamshidi Avanaki, M., 2020, Physical & mechanical properties of fiber reinforced metakaolin-based geopolymer concrete, Construction and Building Materials, 251, 118965.
- Patel, Y. J. and Shah, N., 2018, Study on Workability and Hardened Properties of Self Compacted Geopolymer Concrete Cured at Ambient Temperature, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 11(1), 45-52.