-Nehdi, M., and Mindess, S., 1996, Optimization of High Strength Limestone Filler Cement Mortars, Cement and Concrete Research, 26(6), 883-893.
- Vuk, T., Tinta, V., Gabrovsek, R., and Kaucic, V., 2001, The Effect of Limestone Addition, Clinker Type and Fineness on Properties of Portland Cement, Cement and Concrete Research, 31, 135-139.
- Nehdi, M., 2000, Why Some Carbonate Cause Rapid Increase of Viscosity in Dispersed Cement-Based Materials, Cement and Concrete Research, 30(6), 1663-1669.
- Shi, Y., Matsui, I., and Feng, N., 2002, Effect of Compound Mineral Powder on Workability and Rheological Property of HPC, Cement and Concrete Research, 32(1), 71-78.
- Bensted, J., and Munn, J., 2000, A Discussion of the paper: Durability of the Hydrated Limestone-Silica Fume Portland Cement Mortars Under Sulfate Attack, by Zelic, J., Krustulovi, R., Tkalcec, E., and Krolo, P., Cement and Concrete Research, 30(6), 1333-1334.
- Anwar Hossain, K. M., 2006, Blended cement and lightweight concrete using scoria: mix design Strength, durability and heat insulation characteristics, International Journal of Physical Sciences, 1(1), 5-16.
- American Concrete Institute, 1991, Standard Practice for Selecting Proportions for Structural Lightweight Concrete, ACI 211.2-91.
- Cochet, G., and Sorrentino, F., 1993, Limestone filled cements: Properties and uses, in: S.L. Sarkar, S.N. Ghosh (Eds.), Mineral Admixtures in Cement and Concrete, vol. 4, ABI Books, New Delhi, 1993, pp. 266±295.
- Neto, C. S. and Campiteli, V. C., 1990, The influence of limestone additions on the rheological properties and water retention value of Portland cement slurries, in: P. Klieger, R.D. Hooton (Eds.), Carbonate Additions to Cement, STP 1064, ASTM, Philadelphia, 1990, pp. 24± 29.
- Livesey, P., 1991, Performance of limestone-filled cements, in: R.N. Swamy (Ed.), Blended Cements in Construction, Elsevier, London, 1991, pp.1 ± 15.
- Bertrandy, R., and Poitevin, P., 1991, Limestone filler for concrete, French research and practice, in: R.N. Swamy(Ed.), Blended Cements in Construction, Elsevier, London, 1991, pp. 16± 31.
- Sprung, S., and Siebel, E., 1991, Assessment of the suitability of limestone for producing Portland cement (PKZ), Zem.± Kalk± Gips 44 (1991)1±11.
- ZelicÂ, J., Krstulovic, R., TkalcÏec, A. E., Krolo, P., 1999, Durability of the hydrated limestone± silica fume Portland cement mortars under sulfate attack, Cement and Concrete Research, 29, 819-826.
- Sawicz, Z., and Heng, S. S., 1996, Durability of concrete with addition of limestone powder, Magazine Concrete Research, 48, 131-137.
- Glasser, F. P., Cowie, J., 1991, The reaction between cement and natural waters containing dissolved carbon dioxide, Advances in Cement Research, 4(15), 119-134.
- American Concrete Institute, 2005, Building Code Requirements for Reinforced Concrete and Commentary, Detroit, MI, ACI 318-05.
- Slate F. O., and Nilson, A. H., and Martinez, S., 1986, Mechanical properties of high-strength lightweight concrete, American Concrete Institute J. Proc., 83(4), 606–613.