- Moradikhou, A. B., Esparham, A., and Avanaki, M. J., 2019, Effect of Hybrid Fibers on Water absorption and Mechanical Strengths of Geopolymer Concrete based on Blast Furnace Slag, Journal of Civil Engineering and Materials Application, 3(4), 195-211.
- Moradikhou, A. B., Hosseini, M. H., Mousavi Kashi, A., Emami, F. and Esparham, A., 2020, Effect of Simple and Hybrid Polymer Fibers on Mechanical Strengths and High-temperature Resistance of Metakaolin-based Geopolymer Concrete, Modares Civil Engineering journal, 20(2), 147-161.
- Phummiphan, I., Horpibulsuk, S., Rachan, R., Arulrajah, A., Shen, S. L. and Chindaprasirt, P., 2018, High calcium fly ash geopolymer stabilized lateritic soil and granulated blast furnace slag blends as a pavement base material, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 341, 257-267.
- Behnood, A. and Golafshani, E. M., 2018, Predicting the compressive strength of silica fume concrete using hybrid artificial neural network with multi-objective grey wolves, Journal of Cleaner Production, 202, 54-64.
- Assi, L. N., Eddie Deaver, E. and Ziehl, P., 2018, Effect of source and particle size distribution on the mechanical and microstructural properties of fly Ash-Based geopolymer concrete, Construction and Building Materials, 167, 372-380.
- Andrejkovičová, S., Sudagar, A., Rocha, J., Patinha, C., Hajjaji, W., da Silva, E. F., Velosa, A., and Rocha, F., 2016, The effect of natural zeolite on microstructure, mechanical and heavy metals adsorption properties of metakaolin based geopolymers, Applied Clay Science, 126, 141-152.
- Chen, C., Habert, G., Bouzidi, Y., and Jullien, A., 2010, Environmental impact of cement production: detail of the different processes and cement plant variability evaluation, Journal of Cleaner Production, 18, 478–485.
- Moradikhou, A. B., Esparham, A. and Jamshidi Avanaki, M., 2020, Physical & mechanical properties of fiber reinforced metakaolin-based geopolymer concrete, Construction and Building Materials, 251, 118965.
- Bashir, I., Kapoor, K. and Sood, H., 2017, An Experimental Investigation on the Mechanical Properties of Geopolymer Concrete, International Journal of Latest Research in Science and Technology, 6(3), 33-36.
- Ekinci, E., Türkmen, İ., Kantarci, F. and Karakoç, M. B., 2019, The improvement of mechanical, physical and durability characteristics of volcanic tuff based geopolymer concrete by using nano silica, micro silica and Styrene-Butadiene Latex additives at different ratios, Construction and Building Materials, 201, 257-267.
- Karakoç, M. B., Türkmen, İ., Maras, M. M., Kantarci, F., Demirboga, R. and Ugur Toprak, M., 2014, Mechanical properties and setting time of ferrochrome slag based geopolymer paste and mortar, Construction and Building Materials, 72(Supplement C), 283–292.
- Neupane, K., Chalmers, D., and Kidd, P., 2018, High-Strength Geopolymer Concrete- Properties, Advantages and Challenges, Advances in Materials, 7(2), 15-25.
- Karthik, A., Sudalaimani, K., and Vijaya Kumar, C. T.,2017, Investigation on mechanical properties of fly ash-ground granulated blast furnace slag based self-curing bio-geopolymer concrete, Construction and Building Materials, 157(Supplement C), 338–349.
- Bagheri, A., and Nazari, A., 2014, Compressive strength of high strength class C fly ash-based geopolymers with reactive granulated blast furnace slag aggregates designed by Taguchi method, Materials & Design, 54, 483-490.
- Cheng, T. W., and Chiu, J. P., 2003, Fire-resistant geopolymer produced by granulated blast furnace slag, Minerals Engineering, 16(3), 205-210.
- Sarker, P. K., Kelly, S. and Yao, Z., 2014, Effect of fire exposure on cracking, spalling and residual strength of fly ash geopolymer concrete, Materials & Design, 63, 584-592.
- Lee, W. K. W., and van Deventer, J. S. J., 2002, The effects of inorganic salt contamination on the strength and durability of geopolymers, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 211(2), 115-126.
- Palomo, A., Blanco-Varela, M. T., Granizo, M., Puertas, F., Vazquez, T. and Grutzeck, M., 1999, Chemical stability of cementitious materials based on metakaolin, Cement and Concrete Research, 29(7), 997-1004.
- Zhang, H. Y., Kodur, V., Qi, S. L., Cao, L., and Wu, B., 2014, Development of metakaolin–fly ash based geopolymers for fire resistance applications, Construction and Building Materials, 55, 38-45.
- Wallah, S. E., 2010, Creep Behaviour of Fly Ash-Based Geopolymer Concrete, Civil Engineering Dimension, 12(2), 73-78.
-DeSilva, P., Sagoe Crenstil, K., and Sirivivatnanon, V., 2007, Kinetics of Geopolymerization: role of Al2O3 and SiO2, Cement and Concrete Research, 37(4), 512-518.
- Gao, K., Lin, K. L., Wang, D., Hwang, C. L., Anh Tuan, B. L., Shiu, H. S., and Cheng, T. W., 2013, Effect of nano-SiO2 on the alkali-activated characteristics of metakaolin-based geopolymers, Construction and Building Materials, 48, 441-447.
- Görhan, G., and Kürklü, G., 2014, The influence of the NaOH solution on the properties of the fly ash-based geopolymer mortar cured at different temperatures, Composites Part B: Engineering, 58, 371-377.
- Esparham, A., Moradikhou, A. B. and Jamshidi Avanaki, M., 2020, Effect of Various Alkaline Activator Solutions on Compressive Strength of Fly Ash-Based Geopolymer Concrete, Journal of civil Engineering and Materials Application, 4(2), 115-123.
- Naaman, A. E., Wongtanakitcharoen, T. and Hauser, G., 2005, Influence of Different Fibers on Plastic Shrinkage Cracking of Concrete, ACI Materials Journal, 102(1), 49-58.
-ACI Committee 544, 1996, Measurements of Properties of Fiber Reinforced Concrete, ACI Materials Journal.
- Soroushian, P., 1986, Secondary reinforcement adding cellulose fibers, ACI Concrete International, 24, 28-38.
- Celik, A., Yilmaz, K., Canpolat, O., Al-Mashhadani, M. M., Aygörmez, Y., and Uysal, M., 2018, High-temperature behavior and mechanical characteristics of boron waste additive metakaolin based geopolymer composites reinforced with synthetic fibers, Construction and Building Materials, 187, 1190-1203.
- Al-Majidi, M. H., Lampropoulos, A. and Cundy, A. B., 2017, Steel fibre reinforced geopolymer concrete (SFRGC) with improved microstructure and enhanced fibre-matrix interfacial properties, Construction and Building Materials, 139, 286–307.
- Gao, X., Yu, Q. L., Yu, R., and Brouwers, H. J. H., 2017, Evaluation of hybrid steel fiber reinforcement in high performance geopolymer composites, Materials and Structures, 50(2), 165.
- Asrani, N. P., Murali, G., Parthiban, K., Surya, K., Prakash, A., Rathika, K., and Chandru, U., 2019, A feasibility of enhancing the impact resistance of hybrid fibrous geopolymer composites: Experiments and modelling, Construction and Building Materials, 203, 56-68.
- Alberti, M. G., Enfedaque, A., Gálvez, J. C., Cánovas, M. F., and Osorio, I. R., 2014, Polyolefin fiber-reinforced concrete enhanced with steel-hooked fibers in low proportions, Materials & Design, 60, 57-65.
- Han, T. Y., Lin, W. T., Cheng, A., Huang, R. and Huang, C. C., 2012, Influence of polyolefin fibers on the engineering properties of cement-based composites containing silica fume, Materials & Design, 37, 569-576.
- Deng, Z., Shi, F., Yin, S. and Tuladhar, R., 2016, Characterization of macro polyolefin fibre reinforcement in concrete through round determinate panel test, Construction and Building Materials, 121, 229-235.
-ASTM C127-15, 2015, Standard Test Method for Relative Density (Specific Gravity) and Absorption of Coarse Aggregate, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA.
-ASTM C128-15, 2015, Standard Test Method for Relative Density (Specific Gravity) and Absorption of Fine Aggregate, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA.
-ASTM C136 / C136M-14, 2014, Standard Test Method for Sieve Analysis of Fine and Coarse Aggregates, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA.
-ASTM D2419-14, 2014, Standard Test Method for Sand Equivalent Value of Soils and Fine Aggregate, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA.
-British Standards Institution, 1983, Testing Concrete: Method for Determination of the Compressive Strength of Concrete Cubes, BS1881: Part116, London.
-ASTM C496 / C496M-17, 2017, Standard Test Method for Splitting Tensile Strength of Cylindrical Concrete Specimens, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA.
-ASTM C293 / C293M-16, 2016, Standard Test Method for Flexural Strength of Concrete (Using Simple Beam With Center-Point Loading), ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA.
-ASTM C1018-97, 1997, Standard Test Method for Flexural Toughness and First-Crack Strength of Fiber-Reinforced Concrete (Using Beam With Third-Point Loading) (Withdrawn 2006), ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA.
-ASTM C642-13, 2013, Standard Test Method for Density, Absorption, and Voids in Hardened Concrete, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA.
- Ganesan, N., Abraham, R. and Deepa Raj, S., 2015, Durability characteristics of steel fiber reinforced geopolymer concrete, Construction and Building Materials, 93, 471-476.
- Noushini, A., Hastings, M., Castel, A., and Aslani, F., 2018, Mechanical and flexural performance of synthetic fiber reinforced geopolymer concrete, Construction and Building Materials, 186, 454-475.
- Zhang, H., Wang, L., Zheng, K., Bakura, T. J., and Totakhil, P. G., 2018, Research on compressive impact dynamic behavior and constitutive model of polypropylene fiber reinforced concrete, Construction and Building Materials, 187, 584-595.
- Sukontasukkul, P., Pongsopha, P., Chindaprasirt, P. and Songpiriyakij, S., 2018, Flexural performance and toughness of hybrid steel and polypropylene fibre reinforced geopolymer, Construction and Building Materials, 161, 37-44.
- Zhang, Z. H., Yao, X., Zhu, H. J. Hua, S. D., and Chen, Y., 2009, Preparation and mechanical properties of polypropylene fiber reinforced calcined kaolin-fly ash based geopolymer, Journal of Central South University of Technology, 16(1), 49-52.
- Duxson, P., Fernández-Jiménez, A., Provis, J. L., Lukey, G. C., Palomo, A. and van Deventer, J. S. J., 2007, Geopolymer technology: the current state of the art, Journal of Materials Science, 42(9), 2917-2933.
- Hua-Jun, Z., Xiao, Y. and Zu-Hua, Z., 2007, Optimum activated temperature of kaolin, Journal of Central South University OF Technology, 14,131-134.
- Yunsheng, Z., Wei, S. and Zongjin, L., 2006, Impact behavior and microstructural characteristics of PVA fiber reinforced fly ash-geopolymer boards prepared by extrusion technique, Journal of Materials Science, 41(10), 2787-2794.
- Grünewald, S., 2004, Performance-based design of self-compacting fibre reinforced concrete, Delft University Press.
- Fang, C., Xie, J., Zhang, B., Yuan, B., and Wang, C., 2018, Impact properties of geopolymeric concrete: a state-of-the-art review, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 284, 012012.
- Su, H., Xu, J., and Ren, W., 2016, Mechanical properties of geopolymer concrete exposed to dynamic compression under elevated temperatures, Ceramics International, 42(3), 3888-3898.
-Kong, D. L. Y., Sanjayan, J. G., and Sagoe-Crentsil, K., 2007, Comparative performance of geopolymers made with metakaolin and fly ash after exposure to elevated temperatures, Cement and Concrete Research, 37(12), 1583-1589.
- Uysal, M., 2012, Self-compacting concrete incorporating filler additives: Performance at high temperatures, Construction and Building Materials, 26(1),701-706.