- Eatherton, M., Hajjar, J., Ma, X., Krawinkler, H., and Deierlein, G., 2010, Seismic Design and Behavior of Steel Frames with Controlled Rocking—Part I: Concepts and Quasi-Static Subassembly Testing, Structures Congress, 1523-1533.
- Roh, H. and Reinhorn, A., 2010, Nonlinear Static Analysis of Structures with Rocking Columns, Journal of Structural Engineering,136(5), 532–542.
- Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center, 2006, Strong Motion Database,August 25, 2006,
- Hall, K., Eatherton, M., Hajjar, J., 2010, Nonlinear Behavior of Controlled Rocking Steel-Framed Building Systems with Replaceable Energy Dissipating Fuses, NSEL Report Series.Report No. NSEL-026.
- Hajjar, J. F., Eatherton, M., Ma, X., Deierlein, G. G., and Krawinkler, H., 2010, Seismic resilience of self-centering steel braced frames with replaceable energy-dissipating fuses—Part I, Joint Conf. Proc., 7th Int. Conf. on Urban Earthquake Engineering, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan, 1071–1078.
- Gupta, A., and Krawinkler, H., 1999, Prediction of seismic demands for SMRFs with ductile connections and elements, SAC Background Document, Report No. SAC/BD-99/06.
- Medina.R., 2002, Seismic Demands For Nondeteriorating Frame Structures and Their Dependence on Ground Motions, Ph.D. thesis, Stanford University.