- Moradikhou, A. B., Esparham, A., and Avanaki, M. J., 2019, Effect of Hybrid Fibers on Water absorption and Mechanical Strengths of Geopolymer Concrete based on Blast Furnace Slag, Journal of civil Engineering and Materials Application, 3(4), 195-211.
- Phummiphan, I., Horpibulsuk, S., Rachan, R., Arulrajah, A., Shen, S. L., and Chindaprasirt, P., 2018, High calcium fly ash geopolymer stabilized lateritic soil and granulated blast furnace slag blends as a pavement base material, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 341, 257-267.
- . Haddad, R. H and Alshbuol, O., 2016, Production of geopolymer concrete using natural pozzolan: A parametric study, Construction and Building Materials, 114, 699-707.
- Moradikhou, A. B., Hosseini, M. H., Mousavi Kashi, A., Emami, F. and Esparham, A., 2020, Effect of Simple and Hybrid Polymer Fibers on Mechanical Strengths and High-temperature Resistance of Metakaolin-based Geopolymer Concrete, Modares Civil Engineering journal, 20(2), 147-161.
- Behnood, A. and Golafshani, E. M., 2018, Predicting the compressive strength of silica fume concrete using hybrid artificial neural network with multi-objective grey wolves, Journal of Cleaner Production, 202, 54-64.
- Assi, L. N., Eddie Deaver, E. and Ziehl, P., 2018, Effect of source and particle size distribution on the mechanical and microstructural properties of fly Ash-Based geopolymer concrete, Construction and Building Materials, 167, 372-380.
- Andrejkovičová, S., Sudagar, A., Rocha, J., Patinha, C., Hajjaji, W., da Silva, E. F., Velosa, A. and Rocha, F., 2016, The effect of natural zeolite on microstructure, mechanical and heavy metals adsorption properties of metakaolin based geopolymers, Applied Clay Science, 126, 141-152.
- Chen, C., Habert, G., Bouzidi, Y. and Jullien, A., 2010, Environmental impact of cement production: detail of the different processes and cement plant variability evaluation, Journal of Cleaner Production, 18, 478–485.
- Bashir, I., Kapoor, K. and Sood, H., 2017, An Experimental Investigation on the Mechanical Properties of Geopolymer Concrete, International Journal of Latest Research in Science and Technology, 6(3), 33-36.
- Ekinci, E., Türkmen, İ., Kantarci, F. and Karakoç, M. B., 2019, The improvement of mechanical, physical and durability characteristics of volcanic tuff based geopolymer concrete by using nano silica, micro silica and Styrene-Butadiene Latex additives at different ratios, Construction and Building Materials, 201, 257-267.
- Görhan, G. and Kürklü, G., 2014, The influence of the NaOH solution on the properties of the fly ash-based geopolymer mortar cured at different temperatures, Composites Part B: Engineering, 58, 371-377.
-Amnadnua, K., Tangchirapat, W. and Jaturapitakkul, C., 2013, Strength, water permeability, and heat evolution of high strength concrete made from the mixture of calcium carbide residue and fly ash, Materials & Design, 51, 894-901.
- Duxson, P., Provis, J. L., Lukey, G. C. and van Deventer, J. S. J., 2007, The role of inorganic polymer technology in the development of ‘green concrete’, Cement and Concrete Research, 37(12), 1590-1597.
- Bagheri, A. and Nazari, A., 2014, Compressive strength of high strength class C fly ash-based geopolymers with reactive granulated blast furnace slag aggregates designed by Taguchi method, Materials & Design, 54, 483-490.
- Fernandez-Jimenez, A., García-Lodeiro, I. and Palomo, A., 2007, Durability of alkali-activated fly ash cementitious materials, Journal of Materials Science, 42(9), 3055-3065.
- Cheng, T. W. and Chiu, J. P., 2003, Fire-resistant geopolymer produced by granulated blast furnace slag, Minerals Engineering, 16(3), 205-210.
- Sarker, P. K., Kelly, S. and Yao, Z., 2014, Effect of fire exposure on cracking, spalling and residual strength of fly ash geopolymer concrete, Materials & Design, 63, 584-592.
- Zhang, H. Y., Kodur, V., Qi, S. L., Cao, L. and Wu, B., 2014, Development of metakaolin–fly ash based geopolymers for fire resistance applications, Construction and Building Materials, 55, 38-45.
- Palomo, A., Blanco-Varela, M. T., Granizo, M., Puertas, F., Vazquez, T., Grutzeck, M., 1999, Chemical stability of cementitious materials based on metakaolin, Cement and Concrete Research, 29(7), 997-1004.
- Bakharev, T., Sanjayan, J. G. and Cheng, Y. B., 2003, Resistance of alkali-activated slag concrete to acid attack, Cement and Concrete Research, 33(10), 1607-1611.
- Zhang, M., H. Guo, El-Korchi, T., Zhang, G. and Tao, M., 2013, Experimental feasibility study of geopolymer as the next-generation soil stabilizer, Construction and Building Materials, 47, 1468-1478.
- Wallah, S. E., 2010, Creep Behaviour of Fly Ash-Based Geopolymer Concrete, Civil Engineering Dimension, 12(2), 73-78.
- Moradikhou, A. B., Esparham, A. and Jamshidi Avanaki, M., 2020, Physical & mechanical properties of fiber reinforced metakaolin-based geopolymer concrete, Construction and Building Materials, 251, 118965.
- Solanki, P. and Dasha, B., 2016, Mechanical properties of concrete containing recycled materials, Advances in concrete construction, 4(3), 207-213.
- Etemadi, M., Pouraghajan, M. and Gharavi, H., 2020, Investigating the Effect of Rubber Powder and Nano Silica on the Durability and Strength Characteristics of Geopolymeric Concretes, Journal of civil Engineering and Materials Application, 4(4), 243-252.
- Esparham, A., Moradikhou, A. B., and Jamshidi Avanaki, M., 2020, Effect of Various Alkaline Activator Solutions on Compressive Strength of Fly Ash-Based Geopolymer Concrete, Journal of civil Engineering and Materials Application, 4(2), 115-123.
- Mahboubi, B., Guo, Z. and Wu, H., 2019, Evaluation of Durability Behavior of Geopolymer Concrete Containing Nano-Silica and Nano-Clay Additives in Acidic Media, Journal of civil Engineering and Materials Application, 3(3), 163-171.
- Xu, H. and Van Deventer, J. S. J., 2000, The geopolymerisation of alumino-silicate minerals, International Journal of Mineral Processing, 59(3), 247-266.
- A. Palomo, M.W. Grutzeck and M.T. Blanco, Alkali-activated fly ashes: A cement for the future, Cement and Concrete Research, 29(8), 1999, 1323-1329.
- Sharma, A. and Ahmad, J., 2017, Experimental study of factors influencing compressive strength of geopolemer concrete, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, 4(5), 1306-1313.
- Parveen, D. and Singhal, D., 2017, Development of mix design method for geopolymer concrete, Advances in Concrete Construction 5(4), 377-390.
-Patel, Y. J. and Shah, N., 2018, Development of self-compacting geopolymer concrete as a sustainable construction material, Sustainable Environment Research, 28(6), 412-421.
- Petrus, H. T. B. M., Hulu, J., Dalton, G. S. P., Malinda, E. and Prakosa, R. A., Effect of Bentonite Addition on Geopolymer Concrete from Geothermal Silica,Materials Science Forum, 841, 7-15.
- Sanni, S. H. and Khadiranaikar, R. B., 2013, Performance of alkaline solutions on grades of geopolymer concrete, International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, 2(11), 366-371.
- Raijiwala, D. B., Patil, H. S. and Kundan, I. U., 2012, Effect of alkaline activator on the strength and durability of geopolymer concrete, Journal of Engineering Research and Studies, 3(1), 18-21.
- Wang, H., Li, H. and Yan, F., 2005, Synthesis and mechanical properties of metakaolinite-based geopolymer, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 268(1), 1-6.
- Mishra, A., Choudhary, D., Jain, N., Kumar, M., Sharda, N. and Dutt, D., 2008, Effect of concentration of alkaline liquid and curing time on strength and water absorption of geopolymer concrete, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 3(1), 14-18.
- Morsy, M., Alsayed, S., Al-Salloum, Y. and Almusallam, T., 2014, Effect of sodium silicate to sodium hydroxide ratios on strength and microstructure of fly ash geopolymer binder, Arabian journal for science and engineering, 39(6), 4333-4339.
-ASTM C33 / C33M-18, 2018, Standard Specification for Concrete Aggregates, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA.
-ASTM C127-15, 2015, Standard Test Method for Relative Density (Specific Gravity) and Absorption of Coarse Aggregate, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA.
-ASTM C128-15, 2015, Standard Test Method for Relative Density (Specific Gravity) and Absorption of Fine Aggregate, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA.
-ASTM C136 / C136M-14, 2014, Standard Test Method for Sieve Analysis of Fine and Coarse Aggregates, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA.
-ASTM D2419-14, 2014, Standard Test Method for Sand Equivalent Value of Soils and Fine Aggregate, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA.
-British Standards Institution, 1983, Testing Concrete: Method for Determination of the Compressive Strength of Concrete Cubes, BS1881: Part116: 1983, London.
-ASTM C496 / C496M-17, 2017, Standard Test Method for Splitting Tensile Strength of Cylindrical Concrete Specimens, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA.
-ASTM C293 / C293M-16, 2016, Standard Test Method for Flexural Strength of Concrete (Using Simple Beam With Center-Point Loading), ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA.
-ASTM C642-13, 2013, Standard Test Method for Density, Absorption, and Voids in Hardened Concrete, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA.
- Komnitsas, K., Zaharaki, D. and Perdikatsis, V., 2009, Effect of synthesis parameters on the compressive strength of low-calcium ferronickel slag inorganic polymers, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 161(2), 760-768.
- Panagiotopoulou, C., Kakali, G., Tsivilis, S., Perraki, T. and Perraki, M., 2010, Synthesis and Characterisation of Slag Based Geopolymers, Materials Science Forum, 636-637, 155-160.