-Ryder, J. F., 1963, The use of small brickwork panels for testing mortars, Transactions of the British Ceramic Society, pp.62.
-Willis, C. R., 2004, Design of unreinforced masonry walls for out-of-plane loading, PhD Thesis, School of Civil and Environmental Engineering, The University of Adelaide, Adelaide, Australia.
- West, H. W. H., Hodgkinson, H. R, and Haseltine, B. A., 1977, The resistance of brickwork to lateral loading-Part 1: Experimental methods and results of tests on small specimens and full sized walls, The Structural Engineer, The Journal of the Institute of Structural Engineers, 55, 10, 411-421.
- Lawrence, S. J., 1983, Behavior of brick masonry walls under lateral loading, PhD Thesis, The University of New South Wales.
-Drysdale, R. G. and Essawy, A. S., 1988, Out-of-plane bending of concrete block walls, Journal of Structural Engineering, ASCE, 114, 1, 121-133.
- Chong, V. L., 1993, The behavior of laterally loaded masonry panels with openings, PhD Thesis, School of Civil and Structural Engineering, University of Plymouth, Plymouth, UK.
- Griffith, M. C., Vaculik, J., Lam, N. T. K., Wilson, J. and Lumantarna, E., 2007, Cyclic testing of unreinforced masonry walls in two-way bending, Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, 36, 6, 801-821.
-ACI 530-13, 2013, Building code requirements and specification for masonry structures, American Concrete Institute, Farmington Hills, Michigan.
- Eurocode 6, 2005,Design of masonry structures- Part 1-1: general rules for reinforced and unreinforced masonry structures, CEN –European Committee for Standardization, Brussels.
-AS 3700, 2001, Masonry structures, Standards Australia, Sydney.
-Code 729, 2017, Guideline for seismic design of non-structural masonry walls reinforced with bed joint reinforcement, No. 729, Deputy of Technical and Infrastructure Development Affairs, Plan and Budget Organization, Tehran, Iran.