- Borri, A., & Castori, G., 2008, Research on composite strengthening of historical housebuilding: retrofitting intervention for masonry arches and vaults, Paper presented at the Proceedings 6th International Conference on Structural Analysis of Historical Constructions (SAHC), Bath.
- Borri, A., Corradi, M., & Vignoli, A., 2001, Seismic upgrading of masonry structures with FRP, Paper presented at the 7th International Conference on inspection appraisal repairs and maintenance of buildings and structures, Notthingam Trent University, Nottingham, United Kingdom.
- Casadei, P., & Agneloni, E., 2008, Advance composites applications on historical structures in Italy: Case studies and future developments, Paper presented at the 6th international conference on structural analysis of historical construction–preserving safety and significance, Bath, United Kingdom.
-De Santis, S., & de Felice, G., 2012, Seismic analysis of masonry arches. Paper presented at the Proceedings of the fifteenth world conference on earthquake engineering.
-Takbash, M. R., Morshedi, A. A. A., & Sabet, S. A., 2018, Experimental investigation into brick masonry arches'(vault and rib cover) behavior reinforced by FRP strips under vertical load, Structural Engineering and Mechanics, 67(5), 481-492.
- Antonietta, A. M., Ascione, L., Baratta, A., Bastianini, F., Benedetti, A., Paolo, B. V., Ceroni, F., 2013, Istruzioni per la Progettazione, l’Esecuzione ed il Controllo di Interventi di Consolidamento Statico mediante l’utilizzo di Compositi Fibrorinforzati Materiali, strutture di ca e di cap, strutture murarie CNR-DT 200 R1/2013.
- Foraboschi, P., 2004, strengthening of masonry arches with fiber-reinforced polymer strips, Journal of Composites for Construction, 8(3), 191-202.
- Basilio, I., Fedele, R., Lourenço, P. B., & Milani, G., 2015, Numerical and experimental analysis of full scale arches reinforced with GFRP materials, Paper presented at the Key Engineering Materials.
- Luciano, R., Marfia, S., & Sacco, E., 2002, Reinforcement of masonry arches by FRP materials: experimental tests and numerical investigations, Paper presented at the Proceedings of ICCI’02 international conference on FRP composite in infrastructures, San Francisco, USA.
- Mahini, S., 2015, Smeared crack material modelling for the nonlinear analysis of CFRP-strengthened historical brick vaults with adobe piers. Construction and Building Materials, 74, 201-218.
- Oliveira, D. V., Basilio, I., & Lourenço, P. B., 2010, Experimental behavior of FRP strengthened masonry arches, Journal of Composites for Construction, 14(3), 312-322.
-Shih, C.-H., Chang, J.-S., & Wang, W., 2008, An Experimental Study of Repair and Strengthening of Earthquake Damaged Brick Arch, Paper presented at the 14th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering.
- Baratta, A., Corbi, I., Corbi, O., & Rinaldis, D., 2008b, Experimental survey on seismic response of masonry models, Paper presented at the Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Structural Analysis of Historic Constructions: Preserving Safety and Significance, SAHC08, Bath.
- DeJong, M. J., 2009, Seismic assessment strategies for masonry structures, Massachusetts Institute of Technology,
-Baratta, A., Corbi, I., Corbi, O., & Rinaldis, D., 2008a, Experimental evidence of uncertainty in seismic response of masonry vaults, Paper presented at the 14th World Conference Earthquake Engineering.
- De Luca, A., Giordano, A., & Mele, E., 2004, A simplified procedure for assessing the seismic capacity of masonry arches, Engineering Structures, 26(13), 1915-1929.
-Lourenço, P., Roca, P., & Modena, C., 2014, Simplified Evaluation of the Horizontal Capacity of Masonry Arches.
- Bati, S. B., & Rovero, L., 2008, Towards a methodology for estimating strength and collapse mechanism in masonry arches strengthened with fibre reinforced polymer applied on external surfaces. Materials and Structures, 41(7), 1291-1306.