- Dimitar, Jurukovski, 1997, Earthquake Consequences and Measures for Reduction of Seismic Risk, Renal Failure, 19(5), 621-632.
-Cobum, A. W., Spance, R. J. S. S. and Pomonis, A., 1992, Factor determining human casualty levels in earthquakes: Mortality prediction in building collapse, Earthquake Engineering.
- D. E., Alexander, 2002, Principles of emergency planning and management, Terra Publishing, Harpenden
- Bartels, S. A. and Van Rooyen, M. J., 2012, Medical complications associated with earthquakes, Lancet,379, 748–757.
- Jiu-ping, X. U., 2009, Meta-Synthesis Pattern of Analysis and Assessment of Earthquake Disaster System, Systems Engineering - Theory & Practice, 29 (11), 1–18
- Joseph, H., Birong, D., Hongmei, W., 2011, Observational Study of 1-Year Mortality Rates Before and After a Major Earthquake among Chinese Nonagenarians, Journal of Gerontol a Biological Science Medicine Science,66(3), 355–361
- Yates, L. B., Djousse, L., Kurth, T., Buring, J. E., Gaziano, J. M., 2008, Exceptional longevity in men: modifiable factors associated with survival and function to age 90 years. Arch Intern Med, 168(3), 284–290.
- Klein Baum, D. G., and Klein, M., 2012, Survival Analysis: A Self-Learning Text, Third Edition. Springer, New York, NY
- Karimi, M. and Amirian, S., 2018, Zoning the Urban Earthquake vulnerability using Fuzzy logic-AHP model (case study: Tabriz City),Journal of Physical Development Planning,3(6), 110-124.