- Zhao, Q. and A. Astaneh-Asl., 2004, Cyclic behavior of traditional and innovative composite shear walls, Journal of Structural Engineering, 130, 2, 271-284.
- Tsai, K. C., Lin, Y. C. and Lin, C. H., 2006, Seismic responses and design of steel plate shear wall, The Proc. of The fourth Cross-Strait and Hong Kong Conference on Steel Structures, Shanghai, 108-116.
- Gao H., 2007, Experimental and Theoretical Studies on Composite Steel Plate Shear Walls, A dissertation submitted to Tongji University in conformity with the requirements for the degree of Master, Shanghai, China.
-Thorburn, L. J., Kulak, G. L., and Montgomery, C. J., 2003, Analysis of steel plate shear walls, Structural Engineering Report. No. 107, Depart. of Civil Engrg., University of Alberta, Canada.
-Driver, R. G., Kulak, G. L., Elwi, A. E. and Kennedy, D. J. L., 1998, FE and simplified models of steel plate shear wall, ASCE Journal of Structure Engineering 124, 2, 121-30.
- Taherian, I., Ghalehnovi, M., and Jahangir, H., 2015, Analytical Study on Composite Steel Plate Walls Using A Modified Strip Model, In 7th International Conference on seismology and Earthquake Engineering.
- Berman, J. and Bruneau, M., 2003, Plastic analysis and design of steel plate shear walls, Journal of Structural Engineering 129, 11, 1448-1456.
-AISC, 2005, Seismic Provisions for Structural Steel Buildings，AISC, Chicago, USA.
- Iranian code of practice for resistant design of buildings, 2015, Iranian code of practice for seismic resistant design of buildings, BHRC–PN S-253 known as Standard No. 2800. Road, Housing, and Urban Development Research Center, Tehran, Iran.