- Ola, S. A., 1991, Geotechnical properties and behavior of Nigerian tar sand, Engineering geology, 30(3-4), 325-336.
- Khamehchiyan, M., Charkhabi, A. H. and Tajik, M., 2007, Effects of crude oil contamination on geotechnical properties of clayey and sandy soils, Engineering geology, 89(3-4), 220-229.
- Shin, E. C. and Das, B. M., 2001, Bearing capacity of unsaturated oil-contaminated sand International Journal of offshore and polar Engineering, 11(03), 5-15.
- Ghadyani, M., Hamidi, A. and Hatambeigi, M., 2019, Triaxial shear behavior of oil contaminated clays, European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering, 23(1), 112-135.
- Rahman, Z. A., Hamzah, U., Taha, M. R., Ithnain, N. S. and Ahmad, N., 2010, Influence of oil contamination on geotechnical properties of basaltic residual soil, American journal of applied sciences, 7(7), 954.
- Khosravi, E., Ghasemzadeh, H., Sabour, M. R. and Yazdani, H., 2013, Geotechnical properties of gas oil-contaminated kaolinite, Engineering Geology, 166, 11-16.
- Nazir, A. K., 2011, Effect of motor oil contamination on geotechnical properties of over consolidated clay, Alexandria Engineering Journal, 50(4), 331-335.
- Kermani, M. and Ebadi, T., 2012, The effect of oil contamination on the geotechnical properties of fine-grained soils, Soil and Sediment Contamination: An International Journal, 21(5), 655-671.
- Akinwumi, I. I., Diwa, D. and Obianigwe, N., 2014, Effects of crude oil contamination on the index properties, strength and permeability of lateritic clay, International Journal of Applied Sciences and Engineering Research, 3(4), 816-824.
- Rahman, Z. A., Hamzah, U. and Ahmad, N., 2010, Geotechnical characteristics of oil-contaminated granitic and metasedimentary soils, Asian Journal of Applied Sciences, 3(4), 237-249.
- Hosseini, F. M. M., Ebadi, T., Eslami, A., Hosseini, S. M. M. and Jahangard, H. R., 2019, Investigation into geotechnical properties of clayey soils contaminated with gasoil using Response Surface Methodology (RSM), Scientia Iranica. Transaction A, Civil Engineering, 26(3), 1122-1134.
- Singh, V., Kendall, R. J., Hake, K. and Ramkumar, S., 2013, Crude oil sorption by raw cotton, Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 52(18), 6277-6281.
- Nazari Heris, M., Aghajani, S., Hajialilue-Bonab, M. and Vafaei Molamahmood, H., 2020, Effects of Lead and Gasoline Contamination on Geotechnical Properties of Clayey Soils, Soil and Sediment Contamination: An International Journal, 1-15.
- Aghamiri, S. F., Kabiri, K. and Emtiazi, G., 2011, A novel approach for optimization of crude oil bioremediation in soil by the taguchi method, Journal Petroleum Environment Biotechnology, 2(2), 1-6.
- Khayati, G. and Barati, M., 2017, Bioremediation of petroleum hydrocarbon contaminated soil: optimization strategy using Taguchi design of experimental (DOE) methodology, Environmental Processes, 4(2), 451-461.
- Toufigh, V., Barzegari Dehaji, M. and Jafari, K., 2018, Experimental investigation of stabilisation of soils with Taftan pozzolan, European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering, pp.1-24.
- Davari Algoo, S., Akhlaghi, T. and Ranjbarnia, M., 2019, Engineering properties of clayey soil stabilised with alkali-activated slag, Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers-Ground Improvement, pp.1-12.
- Ratnaweera, P. and Meegoda, J. N., 2005, Shear strength and stress-strain behavior of contaminated soils, Geotechnical Testing Journal, 29(2), 133-140.
- Shin, E. C., Omar, M. T., Tahmaz, A. A., Das, B. M. and Atalar, C., 2002, Shear strength and hydraulic conductivity of oil-contaminated sand, In Proceedings of the Fourth International Congress on Environmental Geotechnics, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (Vol. 1, pp. 9-13). AA Balkema Publishers Lisse.
- Sridharan, A. and Venkatappa Rao, G., 1979, Shear strength behavior of saturated clays and the role of the effective stress concept., Geotechnique, 29(2), 177-193.
- Vassiliou, M. S., 2018, Historical dictionary of the petroleum industry. Rowman & Littlefield.