- Berberian, M, 1983,Continental deformation of Iran plateau, Geological survey of Iran 52: 19-68.
- Berberian, M., Jackson, J. A., Qorashi, M., Talebian, M., Khatib, M. and Preistley, K., 2000, The 1994 Sefidabeh earthquakes in eastern Iran: blind thrusting and bedding – plane slip on a growing anticline, and active tectonics of the Sistan suture zone, Geophysical Journal International, 142: 283-299.
- Arjmand, M. R., Kangi, A., Hafezi Moghadas, N., 2019, The effect of Tous fault on groundwater resources in northern parts of Mashhad plain, Iranian Journal of Earth Sciences, 11: 205-214.
- Miyake, H., Iwata, T., and Irikura, K., 2000, Source characterization of Inland crustal earthquakes for near- source ground motions, Proceedings of the 6th international conference on seismic zonation.
- Zafarani, H., 2012, A Hybrid Empirical-Stochastic Method for Ground Motion Simulation; A Sample Study: The 22 February 2005 (MW 6.4) Zarand (Central Iran) Earthquake, 15 WCEEAt, Lisbon, Portugal.
- Rahimi Bahoosh, H., and Hamzehloo, H., 2011, Simulation of strong ground motion for the 2004 Firozabad Kojoor earthquake in northern Iran, Iranian Journal of Geophysics, 5: 1-13.
- Kanth, S., R., 2008, Modeling and synthesis of strong ground motion, Journal of earth system science, 117: 683-705.
- Hartzell, S. H., 1978, Earthquake aftershocks as Green functions, Geophysical Research Letters,5: 1-4.
- Mueller, C., 1985, Source pulse enhancement by Deconvolution of an empirical Green function, Geophysical Research Letters, 12: 33-36.
- Hutchings, L., and Viegas, G., 2012, Application of Empirical Green Functions in earthquake source, wave propagation and strong ground motion studies, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, USA 3: 80-130.
- Cheng, F., and Huang, H., 2011, Strong ground motion simulation of the October 22, 1999 Chiay earthquake using hybrid Green function method, 4th IASPEI international symposium, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Courboulex, F., Virieux, J., Deschamps, A., Gilbert, D., and Zoll, A., 1996, source investigation of a small event using empirical Green functions and simulated annealing, Geophysical Journal International, 125: 768-780.
- Irikura, K., 1991, The physical basis of the empirical Green function method and the prediction of strong ground motion for large earthquake, International workshop of seismology and Earthquake Engineering.
-Wells, D., and Coppersmith, K., 1994, New empirical relationships among magnitude. rupture length, rupture width, rupturearea and surface displacement, Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America, 8: 974-1002.
- Irikura, K., 1983, Semi-empirical estimation of strong ground motions during large earthquakes, Bulletin of the Disaster Prevention Research Institute, 33: 63-104.
- Irikura, K., 1986, Prediction of strong acceleration motions using empirical Green function, 7th Japan Earthquake Engineering Symposium 151-156.
- Boore, D., M., 1983, Stochastic simulation of high-frequency ground motions based on seismological models of the radiated spectra, Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America, 79: 1865–1894.
- Boore, D., M., 2003, Prediction of ground motion using the stochastic method, Pure and Applied Geophysics, 160: 635–676.
- Sengupta, P., 2012, Stochastic finite-fault modeling of strong earthquakes in Narmada South Fault, Indian shield, Journal of Earth System Science, 121: 837–846.
- Motazedian, D., and Atkinson G., M., 2005a, Stochastic finite-fault modeling based on a dynamic corner frequency, Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America, 95: 995–1010.
- Shanaki, S., Gheitanchi, M., R., Abrehdari, H., and Miraj, k., 2011, Evaluation of Quality factor beneath local seismic network in NE Iran, Journal of The Earth, 21: 51-60.
- Motazedian, D., and Atkinson, G. M., 2005b, Earthquake magnitude measurements for Puerto Rico,Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America, 95: 725– 730.
- Motazedian D., and Atkinson, G. M., 2005c, Ground-motion relations for Puerto Rico, Geological Society of America, 385: 61–80.
-Kamae, K., Bard, P., Y., and Irikura, K., 1998, Prediction of strong ground motion in a EURO-SEISTEST using the empirical Green's function method, Journal of Seismology, 2:193-207.
- Kamae, K., and Irikura, K., 1998, Source model of the 1995 Hyogo-ken Nanbu earthquake and simulation of near-source ground motion, Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America, 887: 400-412.
- Atkinson, G., M., and Boore, D. M., 2006, Earthquake ground-motion prediction equations for eastern North America, Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America, 96: 2181–2205.
- Ordaz, M., Arboleda, J., and Singh, S. K., 1995, A scheme of random summation of an empirical Green’s function to estimate ground motions from future large earthquakes, Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America, 85: 1635 –1647.
- Hartzell, S. H., 1992, Estimation of near-source ground motions from a teleseismically derived rupture model of the 1989 Loma Prieta, California, earthquake, Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America, 82: 1991– 2013.