- Takahashi, Y., Takemoto, Y., Takeda, T., & Takagi, M., 1973, Experimental study on thin steel shear walls and particular bracing under alternative horizontal load. In Preliminary Report, IABSE, Symposium on Resistance and Ultimate Deformability of Structures Acted on Well-defined Repeated Loads, Lisbon, Portugal
- Omori, S., Toyama. K., Cho T., and Takahashi, T., 1966, Test on RC shear wall with slits, Summaries of Technical Papers of Annual Meeting, Kanato, Japan: AIJ; 204–205.[in Japanese].
- Mutoh, K., Miyashita, O., Osada, M., Kanayama, H., 1968, Stress and deformation of slit wall, using FEM, Summaries of Technical Papers of Annual Meeting. Chugoku, Japan: AIJ; 543–4 [in Japanese].
- Hitaka, T., and Matsui, Ch., 2003, Experimental study on steel shear wall with slits, Journal of Structural Engineering, ASCE, 129(5):586–95.
- Roberts, T. M., and Sabouri-Ghomi, S., 1992, Hysteretic characteristics of unstiffened perforated steel plate shear panels, Thin-Walled Structure,14:139–151.
- Hosseinzadeh, S. A. A., and Tehranizadeh, M., 2012, Introduction of stiffened large rectangular openings in steel plate shear walls, Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 77:180-192.
- Nateghi, F., Alavi, E., 2009, Non-linear behavior and shear strength of diagonally stiffened
steel plate shear walls, International Journal of Engineering, Trans B, 22(4):20-35.
- Alavi, E., and Nateghi, F., 2010, Nonlinear behavior of diagonally stiffened steel plate shear walls, 9th US National and 10th Canadian Conference on Earthquake Engineering; July 25 – 29 [paper No. 45].
-Alavi, E., and Nateghi, F., 2013, Experimental study on diagonally stiffened steel plate shear walls with central perforation, Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 89: 9-20.
- Bhowmick, A. K., Grondin, G. Y., and Driver, R. G., 2014, Nonlinear seismic analysis of perforated steel plate shear walls, Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 94: 103-113.
- Egorova, N., Eatherton, M. R., and Maurya, A., 2014, Experimental study of ring-shaped steel plate shear walls, Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 103:179-189.
-farzampour, A., and Jeffrey, A., 2015, Behavior prediction of corrugated steel plate shear waus withopening, journal of constructional steel research, 114:258-268
-Abadi, A. A. R., and Zandi, Y., 2016,.Examining the effect of shape, size and distance of pops in the non-linear behavior of steel shear walls, Turkish online journal of design art and communication, 6:1761-1765.
-Sabouri- Ghomi, S. and Mamazizi, S., 2015, Experimental investigation on stiffened steel plate shear walls with two rectangular opeining, thin-walled structures, 86: 56-66.
- Kiani, J., and Tsavdaridis, K. D., 2018, The Effect of Geometric Nonlinearity on the Seismic Performance of Steel Plate Shear Wall (SPSW) Systems, Iranian Journal of Structural Engineering, 4(2): 14-23.
- Khaloo, A., Foroutani, M., and Ghamari, A., 2019, Influence of diagonal stiffeners on the response of steel plate shear walls (SPSWs) considering crack propagation, Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering, 17(9):5291-5312.
- Systèmes, D., 2014, ABAQUS 6.14 Analysis User's Guide, Volume III: Materials. USA.
- ASCE/SEI 7-10, 2019, Minimum design loads for buildings and other structures, 1801
Alexander Bell Drive, Reston, Virginia 20191: American Society of Civil Engineers